PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2009, 10:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Big Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Big Redneck3100
Tower Defense for PPC

Hey guys, I have searched and searched, and I may end up lookin a fool or dumb, but I will take my chances with the pros here at PPCG...Im tryin to find a freeware version of the tower defense game....http://negative99.com/flash-fun/new-tower-defense/ this game is soooooooooo addicting and I would love to have it on my TP. If anyone knows something similar or a good time killer, please let me know

****UPDATE**** I have uploaded the best Tower Defense game that Ive found so far...Azgard Defense.. You can download it HERE, or on post #21 of this thread....Just PM me for more instructions on the game and I will more than gladly help you out!!! Enjoy!!!!!

Last edited by Big Redneck3100; 06-23-2009 at 09:20 AM. Reason: **UPDATE .CAB FILE**
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:47 AM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Re: Tower Defense for PPC

well i can't help with the mobile version, but damn what an addicting game. thanks for the link lol

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Big Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

LOL, ISNT THAT ADDICTING!!!!!!!!!!!1 Glad you enjoy it bro
Old 06-05-2009, 11:56 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

op, check your pm. http://www.resco.net/pocketpc/defender/default.asp is this close to the game?

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 06-05-2009 at 12:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Yes it is!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks very very much bro!!!!!! Now I won't be bore on third shift lol
Old 06-05-2009, 12:11 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_redneck3100 View Post
Yes it is!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks very very much bro!!!!!! Now I won't be bore on third shift lol
sorry its not free, as close to the original as i could find.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

No problem bro, its weeeelllllllll worth it lol
Old 06-05-2009, 06:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
.http://negative99.com/flash-fun/new-tower-defense/ this game is soooooooooo addicting
What a find, thanks! Great game, never knew about them before.

Edit: I hate you. You've single handledly ruined my afternoon and probably the next couple days of my life. j/p thanks.
You're right, they are sooooooo addicting.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Last edited by GoodGets; 06-05-2009 at 07:46 PM.
Old 06-06-2009, 04:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

A friend of mine at work showed me this da** game and, omg I was instantly hooked...such a simple game, yet sooooo addicting....I guess its a good thing for those of us with ADD lmao!!!!!!!!

DISCLAIMER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL IN NO WAY BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RESULTING VEGETATIVE STATE OR THE MUSHING OF GRAY MATTER AS A RESULT FROM COUNTLESS HOURS SPENT PLAYING THIS CONFOUNDED GAME ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-07-2009, 10:38 AM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Quote:
Hey guys, I have searched and searched, and I may end up lookin a fool or dumb, but I will take my chances with the pros here at PPCG...Im tryin to find a freeware version of the tower defense game....http://negative99.com/flash-fun/new-tower-defense/ this game is soooooooooo addicting and I would love to have it on my TP. If anyone knows something similar or a good time killer, please let me know

All the tower defense games are based on Warcraft 3 tower defense custom games. Those get WAY more in-depth and they are way fun. You want to talk about being a zombie for a long time-Get WC3 and play wintermaul, Green TD, Sprout TD, Element TD and Gem TD. Your family will miss you....

Sponsored by Kools.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games