PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 12:26 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL
Scramble game on Iphone

This is a simple game on the iphone: http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/03/04...to-the-iphone/

I've searched but I can't find something similar. I need to find a game like that so I can practice and beat my gf. She gets more practice so she keeps beating me.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:30 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Re: Scramble game on Iphone

EDIT: I mistook this for Scrabble. My bad lol.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 05-13-2009 at 12:43 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:02 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Closest I've found so far.

TildeTech Scramble description

Timed word unscramble game, with bonus

Play a timed word unscrambling game, implemented using Microsoft .NET technology
Here are some key features of "TildeTech Scramble":

· Single player or two player (alternating turns)
· Unscramble words, against the clock
· Standard game mode with game times from 15 seconds to 30 minutes
· Frantic game mode (add time as words completed)
· MultiRound game mode, try to finish as many words as possible, within the time limit
· Options for sizes of words to be guessed (2 to 16 letters) and number of words in each round
· Includes the TildeTech 'Standard' dictionary with 72,000 words
· Five additional dictionaries (including UK English) with 58,000 to 210,000 words each and word definitions available with FREE TildeTech Dictionaries kit
· Modify existing or create new dictionaries with the Dictionary Editor
· Results display summarizing each game
· Displays high scores
· Auto-resume from previous incomplete game
· Supported for all PocketPC-compatible devices
Attached Files
File Type: rar TildeTech_Scramble.rar (1.06 MB, 27 views) Click for barcode!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 05-13-2009, 02:38 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Threadstarter

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

yah i saw that, but it looks pretty horrible compared to the iphone program. I guess there is nothing similar. Iphone is starting to own windows mobile in free games and apps.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games