PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Pocket PC Games (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Just beat Virtual Pool Mobile. What a crappy ending. (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65012)

chronster 04-15-2009 10:45 AM

Just beat Virtual Pool Mobile. What a crappy ending.

So when you beat Curly at the end of Virtual Pool Mobile, all he says is "Wow rookie, you're a hustler and I just got hustled. But I've been doing it for a lot longer. Lets jack it up a notch and go again!" AND THATS ALL HE SAYS.

So in other words, the ending isnt an ending, just him saying lets play again over and over. F*cks sakes man.

havox22 04-15-2009 11:01 AM

Re: Just beat Virtual Pool Mobile. What a crappy ending.

gosh darn it i was just bout to beat this game u totally ruined the non-ending for me i was looking forward to this more then transformers 2:(

j/k i tried to play that game once but couldn't get the hang of it & never realized a game like that had any type of story, i guess nobody makes phone games for there story anymore:mrgreen:

[sammich] 04-15-2009 11:04 AM

HAHAHA! I beat that a few months back, and I remember I forgot to turn down the volume so the video was so loud. I got embarr***** and pressed the soft reset button before saving =/

chronster 04-15-2009 11:08 AM

If you press the volume down button on the side of a touch pro when it starts playing a video clip, it skips the clip.

This happened to me once when I was on the can. I beat the first person, the bathroom was full (like 4 stalls) and out of nowhere my phone starts up "Alright Rookie! Not bad--" and i pressed the volume down button but it was too late, everyone in there laughed a little.

It's weird, even with the system volume down, and volume set to 0 in the settings, the videos always play at max volume lol.

jason25 04-15-2009 11:12 AM

I was pretty disappointed with the 'ending' also.

chronster 04-15-2009 12:01 PM

You know what would be completely and utterly badass for this game? If it had multiplayer so you could play against someone online. Or even if you could play against your friends via bluetooth or something.

[sammich] 04-16-2009 03:18 AM

Online would be more practical... Lets be honest, how many times are you going to encounter someone who

1. has a PPC
2. has Virtual Pool Mobile
3. has time
4. wants to play a game of pool with a random stranger

=]

Online would definitely be AWESOME though.

chronster 04-16-2009 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saumaun (Post 852191)
Online would be more practical... Lets be honest, how many times are you going to encounter someone who

1. has a PPC
2. has Virtual Pool Mobile
3. has time
4. wants to play a game of pool with a random stranger

=]

Online would definitely be AWESOME though.

Just once. Since there's no multiplayer, that one epic moment in your life is ruined!