PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 10:19 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
looking for Go and Minesweeper

im looking for the games Go and Minesweeper (the classic windows game) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_(board_game) For my HTC Touch Diamond (touch screen versions if they exist). I'd really like to find these games. Any ideas where how they may exist?
Old 04-09-2009, 10:46 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: looking for Go and Minesweeper

minesweeper. http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...nesweeper.html never herd of go but if it used to be a boardgame, try this. http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-tag-games.html

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-09-2009 at 10:51 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-09-2009, 11:08 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

this may be an elementary question but how do I install .exe files on my diamond, it gives me an error that it does not recognize it and to date the only file extension ive been able to install is .cab
Old 04-09-2009, 11:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I use Orneta Go Mobile. It's great.

http://www.orneta.com/products/go/
Old 04-09-2009, 02:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: EPlus

zehlein is keeping up the good workzehlein is keeping up the good work

The best free Go game available is PocketGNUGo. PDAMill did a very good job with GameBox Asia II. It uses the engine mentioned above and contains one of the best in-game soundtracks I've ever heard on the PPC.
Old 04-10-2009, 12:03 AM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by zehlein View Post
PDAMill did a very good job with GameBox Asia II. It uses the engine mentioned above and contains one of the best in-game soundtracks I've ever heard on the PPC.
Thanks for the tip... I think I like this one better than Ornetta, although someone on the PDAMill forum said it has scoring problems.
Old 04-10-2009, 01:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: EPlus

zehlein is keeping up the good workzehlein is keeping up the good work

That was me
But Jaybot answered somewhere in the thread and explained why it counts the wy it does.
Old 04-14-2009, 10:40 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zehlein View Post
That was me
But Jaybot answered somewhere in the thread and explained why it counts the wy it does.
Thanks again for the tip. I really like the PDAMill version. It's better than Ornetta... and you are right, the music is really cool.

I wish I could get people to play Go, but no one has the patience to sit still that long.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games