PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 08:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 & Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

shadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Duke Nukem 3D

i edited the 1st post. i was more specific with the steps. sorry for the confusion. i didnt realize the port was a cab file. i loads up like a zip or rar file on my pc.

i addressed most of the questions on that post.

cheats i guess dont work. kinda sucks. there may be a way to put them in one of the game files so they run at startup. but that my only work as a one time thing. ie level 1-1 only

normally the cheats are entered in the console. which is opened by press the ~ key ( actualy its `)

i think though that cheats can also be entered in the 'send message' box. i set that command to 'g' on our phones but doesnt seem to do anything. noramlly a box would appear on the lower center screen of the game durin the game.

durring the game if you press the 'blue dot' key on the phones keyboard (i think its 'fn' or function key) then press tab, it will flash the software keyboard on the screen. after messing with this for 10 minutes i was able to try and press many different keys during the game ( very tedious) i know the keys are being activated but they do nothin. so im assuming there is no console in the port. also. i think there is no multiplayer support maybe thats why 'send message' doesnt load up. dont think so though.

ill mess with this a bit and see if i can come up with anything. ill let yall know

oh yeah. the author of the port included a ream me file. i suggest readin that if you want to try and do some of your own research/modding of this.

P.S.
i there is a game called shadow warrior. that if you get the shadow warrior .GRP file you can play that game on the same port. check 3drealms for a sharware version of that game. all you might need to move the DUKE3D.GRP file out of the folder and replace it with the shadow warrior .GRP file but with it renamed to DUKE3D.GRP. <-- i wont anser any ?'s on this though.

g key on my laptop is busted, thats why missin mad g's. ggggggggggggg that should make up for the missin ones

Last edited by shadow-tech; 07-17-2008 at 08:20 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games