PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2008, 03:39 AM
Lurker

OneSpotGames is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Introducing: PowerGrid

Please note that PowerGrid is currently a Palm OS, Access Linux (New Palm Operating System), and Android compatible game. We are going to port it to PPC by mid-summer if interest levels make it a worthwhile decision for us.

I wanted to officially press release PowerGrid for Palm OS. A new game for your palm that is sure to keep you addicted and coming back for more in your few minutes of free time here and there. We began a port of our popular GP32x game only two weeks ago and we are already nearing a beta phase - a form to enter the beta can be found: Power Grid Beta Test.

PowerGrid is an addicting puzzle game that can be played with stylus, or with your fingers just as easily. Your goal is to light up the building as much as possible by connecting the power source to each floor of the building.
Your score increases is multiplied based on how many floors you manage to light at once and there are multiple game modes to choose from.

Classic: In classic mode, your goal is to make connections to the building as fast as possible. You are racing against a timer to connect a certain amount of floors (determined by the level you are on which ranges 1-40) before the timer reaches the bottom. You twist each game block using your stylus or D-Pad. As you get further into the game, you have to complete more connections and other obstacles begin to show up and get in your way.

Video: YouTube - Power Grid Gameplay (Arcade Mode) - Palm OS Game

Arcade: Arcade mode spices the game up a bit. You start with only a few pieces on the game board. Pieces fall from the sky and can be rotated as they fall to the bottom to create the connections you are in need of to complete each level. Once a piece has hit the game board, it can no longer be rotated.

Gambit: In Gambit mode, you compete to beat your high score. Level's do not change, but instead the gameplay is more puzzle-based. We are re-writing how this mode works and will update as soon as we have it ready.

That being said, we are looking for a release on June 1st, 2008. However, we may have it ready mid-May as a small treat to the Palm community. Let us know what you think about the game (by the way, the sound is not apart of the game, I just added it for effect. Sound is currently being developed and tweaked).

You can visit our site at: http://www.onespotgames.com - OneSpot Games for Palm OS for more information.

Last edited by OneSpotGames; 05-01-2008 at 04:46 AM.
Old 04-30-2008, 07:24 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Introducing: PowerGrid

im posing from my mogul so I can't see pics yet... but it sounds like a winner... I say port it over on the strenght of MY interest alone! lol
Old 04-30-2008, 12:27 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

OneSpotGames is a n00b

We will first be porting the game to 320x320 Windows Mobile (Palm) then we will have to re-do some graphics to get it to fit on the lower resolution PPC phones.
Old 04-03-2009, 01:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jaggrey is keeping up the good workjaggrey is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jaggrey

What ever happened with this? How can I get the game?
Old 04-03-2009, 01:44 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

damn skippy, the more games the better...
Old 04-03-2009, 09:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

impulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimpulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimpulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

try the game Pipes in the touch pro arcade

Last edited by impulse; 04-03-2009 at 09:35 PM.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

jaggrey is keeping up the good workjaggrey is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jaggrey

I loved that game when I had my Touch Pro but it doesn't work on my Treo Pro... gets cut off at the bottom.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games