PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2008, 03:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: None anymore
Carrier: AT&T

bradynapier knows their stuffbradynapier knows their stuffbradynapier knows their stuffbradynapier knows their stuffbradynapier knows their stuffbradynapier knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
OneSpot Games : GP Squares

The goal in GPSquares is fairly obvious, to "capture" the most squares on the grid.

To capture a square you must be the player to "complete" the square (i.e. add the last line that makes it a square). You do this by capturing lines on the board. To capture a line, move the cursor to one of the two points of the line you wish to capture, press and hold the A button, and move the joystick in the direction you wish to capture. The line will then turn Blue (for player 1) or Red (for cpu). You alternate turns with the cpu player until there are no lines left. (note that if you capture a box, you will get another turn)

Again, mainly for Palm OS but with the right reaction we will port over to the PPC soon after palm release.

Need Games for Your PPC? [Click Here]
All tested and used with the Titan (PPC6800) Mogul.

I am a Sprint/Nextel Representative. Feel free to message me with questions or concerns.
----
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games