PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2008, 08:06 AM
caddieguy02

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
super mario bros on the mogul

here is the direct link for the game ROM (LINK DELETED) u have to download the emulator i got pocketnes...then u download the NES rom that u want...super mario brothers 1, 2, and 3 or any other NES game u want...once downloaded on ur phone u play the games thru the emulator...u open the emulator and slect open roms and all the roms u chose to download will show up, then just click the rom u wanna play and u play the game thru the emulator like so...and here is the direct link for the emulator http://pocketnes.retrogames.com/

oh and byt the way...the ROMS have to be saved in my documents in order to work...i tried putting them on my card they didnt work...i put them under my documents on my device and they worked fine...may work in other locations but this is the only one i can promise

THEY DELETED THE LINKS ON HERE PER THREAD RULES...BUT THEY DIDNT SAY I COULDNT PROVIDE ROM LINKS IN PM'S...SO ANYONE WHO HAS THIS EMULATOR BUT DIDNT GET THE ROMS BEFORE THEY WERE DELETED OR JUST SAW THE POST AND WOULD LIKE THEM...FEEL FREE TO PM ME...ALSO FEEL FREE TO TIP THE SCALES FOR ME FOR MY EFFORTS OK...

EDIT BY budney:

Just a friendly reminder, please do not post your email address on a public forum. We don't want weirdos or spam bots filling your inbox with junk.

And could we keep this thread just for discussion of game ROMS. If you are wanting other info just send a PM straight to any one who has offered to give the info out.

Last edited by budney; 03-17-2008 at 01:04 PM. Reason: added a reminder
This post has been thanked 24 times.
Old 01-12-2008, 01:55 PM
N00b

snotboy32 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to snotboy32
Try this: (LINK DELETED) for games

and Supernintendo emulator: http://www.pocketsnes.net/

Last edited by budney; 02-06-2008 at 08:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-01-2008, 05:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

JRANGER is becoming a great contributor
o i will have to test this on my 6700
Old 02-04-2008, 11:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Tytn II (Kaiser)
Carrier: Cable & Wireless

chaosxj349 is just getting started
Yeah I got a site for you as well. I'll private message you, not sure if you have this one already.

I don't post the actual links anymore, coz all those sites that I have seen posted in the past were forced to remove the Mario games and many others by the powers that be.... You normally get a message "This title is ESA protected so we can't provide a download for it."

Holla back and let me know if this helps

HTC TYTN II
KAISER - WM6
S2U2 0.3
FLASH LITE 2.1
FREESTYL 0.1.1.1
TOUCH FLO CUBE
POCKETSNES

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-05-2008, 12:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

jmoney7610 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to jmoney7610
can u jus post the site here
Old 02-05-2008, 02:40 AM
caddieguy02

oh by the way, the controller thing is tricky...i havent figured out yet how to set my own keys and buttons...or even how to save them when i do change one....but the START button is key 1 ( the message button on the top of the mogul)
Old 02-05-2008, 01:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue

thehelios is a n00b
1. I really think posting the link to a ROM site is against forum rules (strongly doubt most people today own an actual copy of SMB)

2. You can avoid the whole "putting rom in my documents" by downloading something called tgetfile.dll. Google it and you should find it easily.

3. SMB and any game with multiple button presses don't work very well on the PPC's since you can't do multiple presses aka can't do a running jump in SMB.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:55 PM
caddieguy02

actually bro u can run and jump at the same time...since u can use the controller on the screen and use all ur buttons on the phone at the same time...next time try it before u say u cant do it...
Old 02-05-2008, 03:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue

thehelios is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by caddieguy02 View Post
actually bro u can run and jump at the same time...since u can use the controller on the screen and use all ur buttons on the phone at the same time...next time try it before u say u cant do it...
Whoops, didn't know there was a screen controller on this emu. I just thought of how you can't do 3 key presses at once. Kept using pocketnesterplus w/ no screen pad. Yay, now I have a use for my 3000+ nes rom set on my ppc again.

But again, I haven't seen a forum that is against warez which allowed rom sites to be posted. :\
Old 02-05-2008, 03:32 PM
caddieguy02

haha no problem bro, if u figure out how to set ur own keys and gett them to save b4 i do please post...oh and how bout u do ur boy caddie a favor and tip them scales for me...i have like 0 rep points haha
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games