PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2008, 03:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

alpha_omega is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I have my roms in my storage card, I just made sure they were under My Documents in my storage card. Works fine.
Old 02-05-2008, 06:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue

thehelios is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by caddieguy02 View Post
haha no problem bro, if u figure out how to set ur own keys and gett them to save b4 i do please post...oh and how bout u do ur boy caddie a favor and tip them scales for me...i have like 0 rep points haha
No clue how to do that but I guess you can mess around with the reg keys dealing with the program.
Old 02-05-2008, 07:59 PM
caddieguy02

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehelios View Post
3. SMB and any game with multiple button presses don't work very well on the PPC's since you can't do multiple presses aka can't do a running jump in SMB.
hey bro, on this emulator, the controller on the screen of my mogul actually does allow u to multiple press the screen...first time i have ever had anything to where i can touch the screen of my mogul in 2 different places and it pick up both...this is great...=D>=D>=D>=D>
Old 02-06-2008, 08:49 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
As to caddieguy02's request the this thread was brought back with the links to the ROM sites removed & deleted posts cleaned up. Please feel free to discuss ROMs & emulators, but please do not post links or post the ROMs them selves on the site. We don't need any unwanted attention to the site. Thank you!

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 02-06-2008, 09:30 PM
caddieguy02

Quote:
Originally Posted by budney View Post
As to caddieguy02's request the this thread was brought back with the links to the ROM sites removed & deleted posts cleaned up. Please feel free to discuss ROMs & emulators, but please do not post links or post the ROMs them selves on the site. We don't need any unwanted attention to the site. Thank you!
hey BUDNEY i appreciate it man...sorry to have u go thru the hassle of deleting the thread and bringing it back...
Old 02-07-2008, 11:50 AM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
[quote=thehelios;177760]1. I really think posting the link to a ROM site is against forum rules (strongly doubt most people today own an actual copy of SMB)

Would you guys think less of me if i said i owned a copy still??? LOL
Old 02-07-2008, 03:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue

thehelios is a n00b
[QUOTE=nxtech3;179770]
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehelios View Post
1. I really think posting the link to a ROM site is against forum rules (strongly doubt most people today own an actual copy of SMB)

Would you guys think less of me if i said i owned a copy still??? LOL
Not at all. I probably have SMB (dediated), SMB w/ Duckhunt, and SMB w/Duckhunt and Track games. w00t for old school!

Btw, I'm greatly impressed that you actually can do both B and A on the screen controller in Pockenes. If only it was more optimized.
Old 02-07-2008, 03:58 PM
caddieguy02

[quote=thehelios;179952]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nxtech3 View Post

Not at all. I probably have SMB (dediated), SMB w/ Duckhunt, and SMB w/Duckhunt and Track games. w00t for old school!

Btw, I'm greatly impressed that you actually can do both B and A on the screen controller in Pockenes. If only it was more optimized.
i agree...i did however figure out to change the buttons of the controlls and how to save them...makes things alittle more easier...and i love the fact that u can save the game no matter where u are..in the middle of a level etc...makes if nice since playing on the mogul is more difficult then playing on a TV set...but that also is what makes playing on the mogul so fun...
Old 02-07-2008, 04:01 PM
caddieguy02

im only 24 years old...so when SMB and the NES came out i was just a child...and now playing it on the mogul for the first time since a lil boy...it brings back alot of memories...im surprised i remember so much of the levels and where the secret spots r...
Old 02-07-2008, 08:00 PM
caddieguy02

someone asked me if i got it working in landscape mode...i havent even tried it...didnt even think about it actually...as soon as i try it ill post...or if someone else has already tried and got it working please post....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games