PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2010, 01:32 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Looking for good Emulators

After using our supremely awesome search feature, I have turned up a few 2 year old threads that didn't really help me too much.

I am basically looking for good, working Emulators for NES, SNES, GBA, PS1, PS2, and N64 for WVGA. Yes I own all those devices and yes I legally own games, I just kept all my systems from when I grew up (the N64 is probably my favorite).

Now none of those old emulator threads are updated and I don't think any were WVGA. Now I am on a WVGA device with a snapdragon processor which I can OC, and the ability to pair a Wii/PS3 remote, so I should be able to run these emulators if they exist. The ROMs for the games I own I already have (from my pc), but the emulators I do not. Let's try to keep a current/updated Emulator thread if we can.

Any help appreciated.
Old 08-24-2010, 09:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33
Re: Looking for good Emulators

I too would like to know.. as all the info I found is really old!
Old 08-25-2010, 02:40 PM
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

yeah I cannot find a damn thing for WVGA. I have a 4.3" WVGA and nothing to emulate
Old 08-25-2010, 06:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: E4GT, Touch Pro 2, Evo, Blackberry 9330
Carrier: Sprint

matchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

What about fpsece?
http://www.fpsece.net
Old 08-27-2010, 10:08 AM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangomango View Post
What about fpsece?
http://www.fpsece.net
I couldn't get it to work, once I got the app installed and the bios loaded and my rom on there, I couldn't even figure out how to open a game and it kept crashing and stuff, I'll give it another shot but I also wanted an NES one too
Old 08-27-2010, 12:11 PM
PPC Geek's writer
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy 4G
Carrier: tmobile

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to pixelpower

Try to load Mortal kombat or tekken. For some reason the simple fighting games work well for the emulator. Longer games like adventure type seem to crash. As far as any emulator out there , they all work on QVGA devices. The only other emulator that works really good is Smartgear but you have to pay $5 for it. You can download a demo on thier website though. Most developers stop working on big projects for windows mobile for 2 reasons, lack of donations or the announcement the windows phone7 will not accept cab files.
Since you cant put link to rom site go visit my site and get the Rom list in the WVGA games section.

www.krenisiswinmobilegamesapps.com

Last edited by pixelpower; 08-27-2010 at 12:27 PM.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:20 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

ccbroman is a n00b

what about pocketnester?

google it, i use it all the time, works good
Old 09-27-2010, 01:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

dill420 is a n00b

The only emulator ive been able to run on windows mobile was pocket gba however it had no D pad. Maybe you could use a wii controller but i wouldnt know how, I was able to run gameboid lite much better then pocket gba but since its an android application youd have to run project android first, gameboid has fully working touchscreen buttons
Old 10-05-2010, 12:44 AM
PPC Geek's writer
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy 4G
Carrier: tmobile

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to pixelpower

Morhgear runs pretty good on touchpro2 . You have to do alot of configureing to get it to work. I got so mad because my favorite super nes game mario kart worked but was annoying. I made my own small version of it called mario kart mini. These days its better just to make your own game , emulators arent as good but morhgear is the best one out of all of them.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Spidey_1015 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to Spidey_1015

Ok, So how do you create/edit Games?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games