PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Pocket PC Games (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Game types that you would pay for (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=121215)

pixelpower 05-14-2010 09:32 PM

Game types that you would pay for

Hi Iam interested in knowing what game types do people buy at the marketplace. Is it arcade,Puzzle,simulators, etc. I like puzzle games like Zuma which I brought and action like amiga invasion. I even created Marbelz Blast which is a fratic puzzle action game. What types of games you prefer.

boredandtattooed 05-14-2010 09:38 PM

Re: Game types that you would pay for

puzzle i suppose.. im a brain teaser kinda guy..

also some of the shooter games are good.. like planet protector..

xtrakt was pretty good too..

been meaning to take a shot at NFSU, just cuz alot of people seem to like it.. im not much of a racing game guy though.. aside from xtrakt

Kliptik 05-14-2010 09:48 PM

+1 on Xtract. Wantin to try out NFS also.

I would say puzzle/card games are usally the best for mobile. doesnt require too much in the way of controls and theyre easy to play on mobile.

sl8763 05-14-2010 10:08 PM

I've been looking for a good RPG, but haven't been able to turn up much. Would definitely pay for one.

jao36 05-14-2010 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sl8763 (Post 1753576)
I've been looking for a good RPG, but haven't been able to turn up much. Would definitely pay for one.

You Should check out Zenonia. Its a pretty good rpg for mobile.

pixelpower 05-14-2010 10:41 PM

also there is final fantasy mobile

nrfitchett4 05-15-2010 12:37 AM

final fantasy mobile might be nice, but several people said zenonia didn't play nice with our phones and I hate paying for things that don't work.

pixelpower 05-15-2010 01:50 AM

Yes I know final fantasy works but I dont know about other RPG. I know colorstone made a tower defense game and it had trouble working. But when people asked for a update , colorstone didnt make one saying not enough people brought it. Thats nuts because they should have said what phone it works for and what phone it doesnt. Thats crazy because the game cost 10 dollars.

nrfitchett4 05-15-2010 02:12 AM

i can see that being a problem. i never did get tower defense working on my phone.

pixelpower 05-16-2010 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 (Post 1753993)
i can see that being a problem. i never did get tower defense working on my phone.

Did you install the the netcompactframework 3.5 cab ? After you got the game you have to reinstall it to get the game to work. If you need a copy of Netcompactframework3.5 just download it in the app section of this site www.krenisiswinmobilegamesapps.com