PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Pocket PC Games (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   is streetfighter4 comming to windows mobile? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=117546)

pixelpower 04-09-2010 02:01 PM

is streetfighter4 comming to windows mobile?

1 Attachment(s)
I saw iphone had streetfighter4 and was wondering if anyone heard any news of it comming to windows mobile. The game is 210MB so it would be a larege download but the graphics are arcade like and amazing!!! I recently did a rip and put it on my phone and windows mobile handles it well so there should be no problem. I ran it on the touchpro2 and it handle graphics great i even took a photo so you can see.

pixelpower 04-09-2010 02:48 PM

Re: is streetfighter4 comming to windows mobile?

did anyone here anything?

santod 04-09-2010 02:52 PM

This is all I've seen.
A supposed Alpha screen for it.

pixelpower 04-09-2010 03:03 PM

Actually I got that game its no where near as good as iphone streetfighter 4 game. The alpha game is ok at best I hope capcom tries to make SF4 for windows mobile that would be a monster. I tried to make something similar myself but its very difficult because programming AI is tough, but our phones can handle the graphic becuase the photo i put up was from my phone.

pixelpower 04-10-2010 12:50 AM

Iam wondering they probaly saving it for windows phone7.

D/\SH 04-10-2010 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogelio rios (Post 1691102)
Iam wondering they probaly saving it for windows phone7.

i agree but why not go with emulators for sega on this game or something through picodrive or your favorite emulator and enjoy this game that way..... i do that for my classic arcade games including TMNT arcade which i used to love to play back in the day at the local chuck e cheese.

Jouchan 04-10-2010 03:05 AM

The Iphone one is awesome...for what it is...
For an SF game, just bust out the PSP and play Alpha....

Danielmarkwogh 09-02-2010 11:59 PM

Hey dear I just got street fighter 4 in my iphone last week , I was just wondering about to play this game. I played this game many times. Its very nice to play in to the iphone. Really awesome to play on iphone.

ugo85 09-09-2010 03:56 PM

where didu find the sf download?

KaiHong 09-14-2010 02:46 PM

I have to be a bit critical here... From the screen shot, I see Ken's sprite... It's just 2D 0.o I can tell by the little bits of images that were not erased from him... So it isn't an actual 3D model, but a picture that was cropped out of the iPhone game... That would explain why it would be running normally...

That said, pretty nice. You should try to make a SF4 game for WM with the images you took. You may want to fix up the sprite before you use it, though...