PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2010, 09:52 AM
PPC Geek's writer
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy 4G
Carrier: tmobile

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to pixelpower
UPDATE:4/21/10 Metal slug survivor turbo edition!!!!

UPDATE: Now its more faster and furious !!!!

Metal Slug survivor wvga windows mobile game. Play as Metal Slug trapped on a volcanic island , with only his rockets. Try to survive as Metal Slug as long as you can to reach the highest score possible . Great soundtrack,sound effects,and graphics.Metal Slug Survivor Memory guard feature will turn off soundtrack if memory usage is high. Tested on TouchPro2 and Xperia1x windows mobile device. If you like Metal Slug Survivor and would like to support me to make more freeware games donate via paypal to krenisis@yahoo.com . download here

Or watch youtube video here
http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&war...&v=HwzMjQ2F9RU
Attached Images
File Type: jpg metal%20slug%20onslaught.jpg (15.3 KB, 128 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Metalslugturbo.zip (3.80 MB, 101 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by pixelpower; 04-21-2010 at 12:37 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:04 AM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce
Carrier: Sprint

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff
Re: Metal Slug Survivor

Did I miss the link to the game?
Old 04-19-2010, 10:05 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint

hansdg1 is just getting started

Yeah, a link would be nice...
Old 04-19-2010, 11:12 AM
PPC Geek's writer
Threadstarter

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP

Link is up !!
Old 04-19-2010, 12:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogelio rios View Post
Link is up !!
I went to the link on the first page, and the second game below meta slug is 3D anti terrorist.

that was on the ppcg podcast ad mobile sites as malware, sofware embedded in the game that calls long distance over the night hours of the night...

What's up with that, it seems like a bomb on your forum
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-19-2010, 01:26 PM
PPC Geek's writer
Threadstarter

OK I hadnt got to check out pod-cast early but i did and saw what you were talking about. I deleted the topic it was posted by one of my members. As far as a bomb on my site no , no one has blown up so I guess there is none. I noticed you always seem to be in my threads , taking jabs when you can. Iam glad you have the time to do that , I cant because I have a life. Hahahahaha And when I become VIP it will be because of points not post. Have a Great day!!!!

Last edited by pixelpower; 04-19-2010 at 01:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-19-2010, 01:43 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

thanks for your work to support and improve the community. i will try this when i get home.
Old 04-19-2010, 01:59 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Moved to the TP2 forum

Last edited by [sammich]; 04-19-2010 at 02:46 PM.
Old 04-20-2010, 12:28 AM
PPC Geek's writer
Threadstarter

Ok thanks for the people who PM me. I will make a turbo addition of this game for pocket pc , as that is one of the request I liked. Thank yoi!
Old 04-20-2010, 04:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogelio rios View Post
OK I hadnt got to check out pod-cast early but i did and saw what you were talking about. I deleted the topic it was posted by one of my members. As far as a bomb on my site no , no one has blown up so I guess there is none. I noticed you always seem to be in my threads , taking jabs when you can. Iam glad you have the time to do that , I cant because I have a life. Hahahahaha And when I become VIP it will be because of points not post. Have a Great day!!!!
no problem, its just 3d anti terrorist is a known program that costs people insane money on their long distance bill by calling foreign countries while you're asleep.

i saw as of today, this morning, that malware was on "your" personal forum.

I mostly did it as a heads up for people that might not be familiar. Im glad you found my post helpful and deleted the thread.

You'll be seeing alot more of me, as i have a big project I've been working on behind the scenes that's at Release Candidate grade, and believe be nor posts nor status mean much to me, more so, it's the help i can supply to anyone in need.

have a good one Rogelio, i wish you all the best in your VIP endeavors
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games

Tags
free 480x800 games, free wvga games, touchpro2 games, windows mobile games