PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 02:55 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up [4-8-09] XTRAKT 3d Game for PPC CAB!! from Xperia!! now with Gsensor! get it here...

UPDATE (4-8-09) ADDED GSENSOR APP (Gpad.cab attached below) which can be used to control the game!!
(please try and report: install Gpad.cab, run gpad, then run Xtrakt...see if it works well, let me know!)

Here is an awesome 3D game for pocket PC (finally something nice) that works well on my Sprint Touch Pro. See screenshot below...super FAST, no lag! CAB is 12MB (can't post here, follow download link). Dont for get to say/click Thanks if you like! WORKS WITH TOUCH SCREEN AND/OR HARDWARE KEYS, ENJOY!

(this was ported from the Experia, so there are some unusual bugs, but nevertheless it works well!
You will need a VGA resolution or Higher PocketPC (e.g. TP/Diamond/TouchHD etc). to play this game!)

UPDATE [12-7-09]Link to download from:

Mediafire Download Link

RapidShare Link

FileDropper Link Mirror

came from:
Via Pocket now

Video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bxAOl8xlZ4&eurl

enJoy!
Attached Files
File Type: cab GPad.CAB (43.5 KB, 1276 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: txt GPad Config.txt (4.5 KB, 658 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: txt Config.xsd.txt (10.2 KB, 555 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by nico4k; 12-07-2009 at 03:43 PM. Reason: added Gsensor App to control the game!
This post has been thanked 55 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [3-25-09] XTRAKT 3d Game for PPC CAB!! from Xperia!! get it here...

this game works really well on my touch pro (screen is a little off on the side..but stil works well)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:24 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

the rapid link says menu soft key fix, is that what its supposed to say? i just wanna be sure before i dl it.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
the rapid link says menu soft key fix, is that what its supposed to say? i just wanna be sure before i dl it.
works with touching the screen or hardware...you choose what you want to use...works both ways...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:29 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

nico, thanx for this. the game works great on my vzw touch pro!!
Old 03-25-2009, 03:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Thumbs up Re: [3-25-09] XTRAKT 3d Game for PPC CAB!! from Xperia!! get it here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
nico, thanx for this. the game works great on my vzw touch pro!!
not a problem, its about time we are getting some good games on the horizon...
Old 03-25-2009, 05:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I know you've got the link to the pocketnow page posted, but here is the direct link to their video so you can see it in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bxAOl8xlZ4&eurl

Don't know if you want to add that to the op or not, really impressive, really fluid.

Also, I feel like this is gonna be a HUGE batter drain. Anyone else care to share their experience with it?

PPCGeeks New User Guide

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
I know you've got the link to the pocketnow page posted, but here is the direct link to their video so you can see it in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bxAOl8xlZ4&eurl

Don't know if you want to add that to the op or not, really impressive, really fluid.

Also, I feel like this is gonna be a HUGE batter drain. Anyone else care to share their experience with it?
Thanks, i was going to, but didn't get a change. i just added it to the top post.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:30 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

this games playing hell with my stock tp with hd port. keeps soft resetting when i try to x out of the app. also when i closed the app. my dialer pops up and locks my screen. its installed on card if that matters. it plays fine just when finished playing the problems happen.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

nice game anymore cool games?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games