PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Pocket PC Games (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Post your Pocket Uno scores (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=101623)

constitutionalist 12-13-2009 11:34 PM

Post your Pocket Uno scores

I know this might seem a little cheesy, but for all of you UNO addicts, why don't you post your best scores here. These can either be your highest overall scores or a hand in which you so astonishingly pwn'd the CPU that you could practically see its lower lip begin to tremble.

Also post your relevant game settings so we can see the conditions under which you did battle and triumphed so gloriously.

Okay, well knowing there are probably a lot better scores out there than this one, here's my latest:

One-on-one, easy CPU
Play-to score: 2010:

My score: 2256
CPU's score: 1064

Game-winning and highest-scoring hand: 302

:twisted:

orangekid 12-16-2009 10:34 AM

Re: Post your Pocket Uno scores

Quote:

Originally Posted by constitutionalist (Post 1410960)
I know this might seem a little cheesy, but for all of you UNO addicts, why don't you post your best scores here. These can either be your highest overall scores or a hand in which you so astonishingly pwn'd the CPU that you could practically see its lower lip begin to tremble.

Also post your relevant game settings so we can see the conditions under which you did battle and triumphed so gloriously.

Okay, well knowing there are probably a lot better scores out there than this one, here's my latest:

One-on-one, easy CPU
Play-to score: 2010:

My score: 2256
CPU's score: 1064

Game-winning and highest-scoring hand: 302

:twisted:

what score are you talking about, i just set it to 500 first loses and thats all it shows

constitutionalist 12-16-2009 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangekid (Post 1417312)
what score are you talking about, i just set it to 500 first loses and thats all it shows

Yeah, but it's by how much over the max you beat the CPU; e.g., if your max score is 500 and you beat the CPU with a total score of 700, that would be pretty impressive.

So, total scores as well as any hand where you absolutely pwn'd it, say for example, made it cough up 400 points in that one hand. Stuff like that.

To give it context, mentioning game settings would also be fun. Such as "play draw four anytime" or not, 2, 3, or 4 players, etc.

AngeloUCF 12-26-2009 11:39 AM

I need a bit of help, can't figure out how to call out "uno" when i have one card. Anyone?

mrsamtee 12-26-2009 04:53 PM

tap on your last card to call uno...

AngeloUCF 12-27-2009 08:32 PM

Dunno, that doesn't seem to be working for me. I tried reinstalling it too. It sucks because I can't win. Do you play in landscape? I don't know if that matters

constitutionalist 12-28-2009 01:20 AM

If you're still having trouble, you can disable "calling UNO" altogether.

inferno14u 01-03-2010 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngeloUCF (Post 1438059)
I need a bit of help, can't figure out how to call out "uno" when i have one card. Anyone?

Click on the card that you just played.

AngeloUCF 01-11-2010 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by constitutionalist (Post 1441301)
If you're still having trouble, you can disable "calling UNO" altogether.

Thanks, that's what I ended up doing since I wasn't able to call uno.

Anyone using a sprint tp2? I wonder why I'm having problems with it.

constitutionalist 01-11-2010 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngeloUCF (Post 1477693)
Thanks, that's what I ended up doing since I wasn't able to call uno.

Anyone using a sprint tp2? I wonder why I'm having problems with it.

I'm running Vzw, but I did notice my TP2 running WinMo 6.1 ran Uno a lot slower than my TP or any of my previous WinMo phones. The 6.5 update did fix that, though.