PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Pocket PC Games (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   ALL RESOLUTIONS POCKET PC PLAYSTATION EMULATOR 9.6 update (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=100969)

pixelpower 12-09-2009 05:43 PM

ALL RESOLUTIONS POCKET PC PLAYSTATION EMULATOR 9.6 update

1 Attachment(s)
HERE IT IS....tired of playing corny games on your pocket pc....click on this ....PM me for websites to roms. Start enjoy your favorite playstation games now.

lightninjay 12-13-2009 11:11 AM

Re: ALL RESOLUTIONS POCKET PC PLAYSTATION EMULATOR 9.6 update

Good program, but maybe you should wait for .10 to release?

It's apparently supposed to be done within the week.

Schtruck was quoted as saying it is "99.9%" complete and only needs to be packaged.

pixelpower 12-13-2009 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lightninjay (Post 1409486)
Good program, but maybe you should wait for .10 to release?
It's apparently supposed to be done within the week.
Schtruck was quoted as saying it is "99.9%" complete and only needs to be packaged.

Yes if you noticed they been saying that for a while. Alot of companies and developers say that because they think you lose interest. I will be looking for that i do hope it come thought i will be the 1st to download it. End of week...i would be so happy

KaiHong 12-15-2009 01:08 AM

i haven't seen this emulator in a loong time o.o it's been on 9.6 for a while.. maybe like 10 months...

pixelpower 12-15-2009 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaiHong (Post 1414129)
i haven't seen this emulator in a loong time o.o it's been on 9.6 for a while.. maybe like 10 months...

Yes its been like that for a while. Alot of people searching for this before thats why i reposted it. You can tell by the downloads alot of people havent got this emulator yet , i hope the update comes soon.
What i really want is a nintedo DS emulator though.

KaiHong 12-17-2009 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogelio rios (Post 1414529)
Yes its been like that for a while. Alot of people searching for this before thats why i reposted it. You can tell by the downloads alot of people havent got this emulator yet , i hope the update comes soon.
What i really want is a nintedo DS emulator though.

definitely o.o or at least an n64 emulator i haven't played any images on the ps1 emulator cause i can't find any good games on it besides metal gear solid T_T i wanna n64 emu at least!

Existentialism 12-17-2009 02:42 PM

A PSP emulator would have been awesome.

mwrood 12-17-2009 06:49 PM

sooo, i know a lil bit about winmo phones but absolutely nothing about emulators...if i were to download this where would i get games for it and is there anything special that i might want to know

pixelpower 12-17-2009 08:37 PM

(ROM links removed by Coz who is enjoying a huge feast today at work....yummy treats and food!!!)

Ok all the roms for playstation are slit in 5 -10 parts. Download each part then extract then with winrar or pocketrar. If your using windows mobile then use pocketrar.If you dont have pocketrar goto my website download free. My website www.krenisiswinmobilegamesapps.com.

mwrood 12-17-2009 09:34 PM

thanks...if have anymore questions ill let u know