PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2009, 11:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

lightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ALL RESOLUTIONS POCKET PC PLAYSTATION EMULATOR 9.6 update

Posting stuff like this is not a good idea bro. Roms of playstation games and other sorts are technically warez considering the fact that they are games you must purchase to play on the console.

I suggest you edit your post and in the future, if you have info like this that you want to share with someone, send it to them using a Private Message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogelio rios View Post

(ROM links removed by Coz who is enjoying a huge feast today at work....yummy treats and food!!!)

Ok all the roms for playstation are slit in 5 -10 parts. Download each part then extract then with winrar or pocketrar. If your using windows mobile then use pocketrar.If you dont have pocketrar goto my website download free. My website www.krenisiswinmobilegamesapps.com.

Last edited by CozBoogie; 12-21-2009 at 02:48 PM.
Old 12-18-2009, 04:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

Sounds good but, looks like it will be locked...in before !

I agree a PSP emulator would be awsome for WM....so I don't have to carry around my Fatboy...
Old 12-18-2009, 10:54 AM
PPC Geek's writer
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy 4G
Carrier: tmobile
Threadstarter

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to pixelpower

1) Roms are not warez , on every website that has Roms they tell you you must have brought a copy of the game before downloading the Rom.
2) You said you had an update.....can you open a thread post it then i will close down this thread.
3) Also it feel like your trying to take shots indirectly , for what reason i dont know. You care to tell me here or PM . Whats really the problem?
Old 12-18-2009, 03:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Existentialism is keeping up the good workExistentialism is keeping up the good work

No ones taking shots at you, he was just trying to warn you for your own good. Warez of any kind are not tolerated, and despite the rationalizations, ROMS are usually considered warez.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-20-2009, 09:21 PM
PPC Geek's writer
Threadstarter

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP

ok maybe Iam crazy lol or just a little nuts. If ROMS are not legal , then emulators should not be legal too. So why is posting 1 ok but not the other? I dont see the sense of giving people an emulator without any way to use it. Like I said I thought I was helping , but always seem to run into resistance somehow. Doesnt matter alot of people helped me here tremendously. For all those that I help , I going to keep on helping. I here for my fans , and I myself am a big fan of mindfrost,coz,rainfreak,and bundey. The beat goes on !!!!
pocket pc power for everyone!!!!
Old 12-21-2009, 02:48 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Existentialism View Post
No ones taking shots at you, he was just trying to warn you for your own good. Warez of any kind are not tolerated, and despite the rationalizations, ROMS are usually considered warez.
What he said!!!!

late,
Coz
Old 12-21-2009, 04:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Existentialism is keeping up the good workExistentialism is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogelio rios View Post
ok maybe Iam crazy lol or just a little nuts. If ROMS are not legal , then emulators should not be legal too. So why is posting 1 ok but not the other? I dont see the sense of giving people an emulator without any way to use it. Like I said I thought I was helping , but always seem to run into resistance somehow. Doesnt matter alot of people helped me here tremendously. For all those that I help , I going to keep on helping. I here for my fans , and I myself am a big fan of mindfrost,coz,rainfreak,and bundey. The beat goes on !!!!
pocket pc power for everyone!!!!

Emulators, as I understand it, are in fact legal. They are software developed for the purposes of allowing you to play backup copies of games you legally own. However, ROMs gets a bit iffy, since ROM download sites don't do anything to ensure you have a valid license when obtaining copies of said games. It's like P2P software and MP3's. While it is legal to own and P2P software, since the software has a legitimate use, someone serving up copyrighted MP3 files on there is performing an illegal action.
Old 12-21-2009, 06:30 PM
PPC Geek's writer
Threadstarter

Ok so if I understand this right tell me this....if I put an iso ripper instead of ROM sites would that be better. If so I take down ROM sites and find a ripper.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC FUZE
Carrier: T-Mobile

KaiHong is a n00b

omg ipod has an n64 emu now T_T that's all i wanted
Old 12-22-2009, 09:45 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiHong View Post
omg ipod has an n64 emu now T_T that's all i wanted
And it says you can use a Wii remote synched with bluetooth!! Is this possible with any games on Windows Mobile, did I miss something??
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games

Tags
pocket pc apps, pocket pc emulators, pocket pc games, pocket playstation