PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 07:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G Rooted
Carrier: Sprint

Jocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC LEO= Touch HD2= Sprint Adonis!

Why did this get moved to off topic/phone comparisons? Those are equal signs, not "or's" or "vs's"!!

I don't think this was a smart idea on sprints part, especially considering you can't even put it on legacy plans, but I honestly think the Hero is the diamond's replacement for this year (In Sprints head anyway). That aside, I do still think (and hope) the HD2/Adonis will be coming to Sprint.

Last edited by Jocelyn84; 10-13-2009 at 07:34 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vinterceptâ„¢
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredmug View Post
Well my TP which i've had since October of last year finally started with the dreaded keyboard problem, although i've been pressing on the keyboard to get it to come back on. I called Sprint about the problem and they went over my choices.. I haven't done anything about it yet because it's only been a minor issue so far and doesn't happen too much yet. Well today a Sprint representative called me about the problem and noticed that i have an upgrade coming on the 1st of November. She then started going over all the new phones and i kindly told her i wasn't interested in any of those. I told her i was waiting for the Leo/Touch HD2 if it was coming to Sprint. She told me that it should be released around Christmas time and will be called the Sprint Adonis! I'm all over this phone and will be holding off on my upgrade until christmas.. lol
That email I sent to Dan must have worked lol, hope this is true. I echatted the other day and they just said they didn't know when it would be released
Old 10-13-2009, 10:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint PCS

uhohitzluke is a n00b

You think it will work with SERO if it does come to sprint?
Old 10-13-2009, 11:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

neilson is keeping up the good workneilson is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhohitzluke View Post
You think it will work with SERO if it does come to sprint?
No Windows Mobile phone has ever been rejected from being SERO'd, even if they have better specs then WebOS or Android phones.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:31 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilson View Post
No Windows Mobile phone has ever been rejected from being SERO'd, even if they have better specs then WebOS or Android phones.
when i bought the hero,[i know its android] rep said all new ppc's will need everything data plans, could be bs but thats what he said.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EPIC

Unknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIP

I just hope from looking at the LEO, that the the raised buttons dont cause an issue of the ole accidently being pressed and answering calls..etc...you know same things we always have to deal with when in the pocket/case..etc. It would of been nice if they were flush
Don't just say "Thanks"....give
Old 10-14-2009, 01:36 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro (VZW)
Carrier: Verizon

Asphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredmug View Post
I hope so too.. it's weird though, because she told me near christmas time, but all the websites i have seen say Q1 of 2010. I thought about the hero, but decided against it because it really seems like a downgrade. Half vga screen, no keyboard, 3.2 inch screen... I don't want to downgrade resolution and i can't use a touch keyboard only on a 3.2 inch screen.
Well christmas is at the end of december! Q1 2010 starts Jan 1!
Old 10-14-2009, 01:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint PCS

uhohitzluke is a n00b

if sprint makes this anti - sero i will be super mad!
Old 10-14-2009, 03:10 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

I really really hate to think this out loud, but I have little faith in what the agent said. I'm reasonably sure most agents don't really know much about even their current devices, I sincerely doubt that some low or even mid-level agent can randomly bust out something like "oh yeah we're getting the HD2, it'll be called Adonis. watch for it around Christmas". Just doesn't sound feasible to me.

IF this particular agent does happen to know something about some upcoming phone, they could easily be confusing that other phone with the HD2.

All that said, I would like nothing more than to be wrong about everything I just said
Old 10-14-2009, 06:35 AM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Laos101

well, i'm getting the tp2 when verizon gets it in stock, theres no way to explain it unless they dont roll out the omnia2 and this instead, though i highly doubt it.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison