PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2012, 09:57 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Evo 3d vs Motorola Photon

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper24 View Post
Lol nice I do like CM roms The photon was a pain in the butt to root tho only method I have seen was a weird one.. Unless they changed it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterchakas84 View Post
Htc EVO 4 and EVO 3D are easy to root ! From wat I seen online Motorola photon is complicated to do all this things.. I had both EVO's and have to say I wouldn't trade them for any other..

Sent from my PG86100 using PPCGeeks
There is a 1 click root from what I hear, is that not simple enough?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 03-04-2012, 10:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

reaper24 knows their stuffreaper24 knows their stuffreaper24 knows their stuffreaper24 knows their stuffreaper24 knows their stuffreaper24 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterchakas84 View Post
Htc EVO 4 and EVO 3D are easy to root ! From wat I seen online Motorola photon is complicated to do all this things.. I had both EVO's and have to say I wouldn't trade them for any other..

Sent from my PG86100 using PPCGeeks
I agree with the HTC phones lol.. Photon if it had a decent full root and more support I woulda went that route but the bloatware is killer on it lol..

Each phone has it's ups and downs

If you like my work or the guides I make feel free to drop me a thanks.. Coffee also liked to lol.. Here to help.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:15 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note
Carrier: Virgin Mobile

rubylane is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Between the two, I'd choose HTC Evo over the Motorola Photon.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:22 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
I love my mopho but if you need wimax, unlock breaks it.

Sent from my mopho
Old 07-18-2012, 01:56 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: any
Carrier: vodafone

tonybosell is a n00b
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Both displays are 4.3 inch qHD touch screen. The Motorola Photon is going to sport a dual-core NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor with 1GB of RAM while The HTC Evo 3D is 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core processor.The Motorola Photon has a 8 mega pixel camera with dual-LED flash, 16GB of on board memory and a front facing video camera for video chatting. The HTC Evo 3D has 5mega pixel rear cameras for 3D, a 1.3 MP front facing camera and It will be powered by Android 2.3 Gingerbread with HTC Sense 3.0.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison