PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Phone Comparison (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   HTC TP2 vs Moto Milestone (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=137516)

deadgods 11-25-2010 02:04 PM

HTC TP2 vs Moto Milestone

im just wondering witch is the better phone in general any thoughts?? im asking cuz i cant seem to find any real comparativeness between the too phones from telus

bobturismo 11-25-2010 02:36 PM

Re: HTC TP2 vs Moto Milestone

On the verizon the milestone is known as the droid and the milestone 2 is known as the droid 2.

So, search for comparisons between the tp2 and the droid 1/2.

fishingmedic 11-25-2010 02:39 PM

It's all gonna be personal preference, which KB do you like better (IMO TP2's KB can't be beat), how does it feel in your hand, etc. Let's not look past the fact that one is WM and one is android... if you search you're gonna find a ton of threads praising the TP2 and a bunch saying "goodbye...I've moved on to android". It's all personal preference, play with them both and then you decide, don't let my opinion of what works best for me determine what's better for you. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

boredandtattooed 11-25-2010 08:15 PM

go to the telus site, click the little box that says compare on each, and itll give you a side by side comparison chart... thats what i do when i wanna see info on phones

demonlordoftheround 11-25-2010 08:34 PM

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

It is like comparing apples and oranges so it is going to come down to personal preference.

eric12341 11-25-2010 08:52 PM

this should be in phone comparison, wrong thread. thread reported. learn how to post menos de cincuenta, ill say the tp2 is better since u posted it here.

eenieMINI 11-28-2010 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric12341 (Post 2002258)
this should be in phone comparison, wrong thread. thread reported. learn how to post menos de cincuenta, ill say the tp2 is better since u posted it here.

Let's be a bit more cordial please. This is a friendly forum, no need to be cranky to new users. If you feel a post needs moving (which as you can see your request was heard) you can simply report it and be on your way.
Eenie

eric12341 11-29-2010 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eenieMINI (Post 2003247)
Let's be a bit more cordial please. This is a friendly forum, no need to be cranky to new users. If you feel a post needs moving (which as you can see your request was heard) you can simply report it and be on your way.
Eenie

how did u figure out what i meant?

gTen 11-29-2010 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric12341 (Post 2003902)
how did u figure out what i meant?

If you wish to discuss with eenieMINI about her ruling/interpretation please PM her.

Lets get back on topic from now on.

AZTECHKA 11-30-2010 08:31 PM

Mini has a facinate... I'm sure she has access to Google Translator.
LOL.

Apples / Oranges.
They are both great... They each have strengths and weaknesses... You cannot tell how each one tastes and or distinguish which one tastes better by asking others OP...
You really owe it to yourself to go to a phone store... Pick up both devices... DO NOT listen to the sales person. They seem to have some sort of agenda. Now that the Palm Pre is not the new kid on the block, the sprint reps seem to be pushing the epic or the Style (for example) but not more than a few months ago... I couldn't walk into a Sprint store without someone trying to shove a pre in my pocket. So shush them away and play with them. Then ask some more specific questions then decide on your own. I have a TP2 therefore I'm gonna tell you my phone is better. But it may not be for you. You may not want Outlook sync or hotmail sync or Microsoft office or some of the other features my phone offers. And you may want gMail sync and Google voice and other things that Android has to offer that the TP2 doesn't. So there you go...
Please let us know what you decided to go with though... That way half of us can praise you on your obviously smart decision and the other half of us can ridicule you for making the wrong decision.
Either way... It's a loose loose for you.
lol.
p.