PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2010, 04:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: SPRINT

carlitos is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
dont read it

some dude walk to me trying to sell me an iphone i was like no thanks i got a phone better than that. he saw my evo and said "oh shit" and walk away .. thats funny...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-30-2010, 04:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; MSM Build/MASTER) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Fo shizzle
Old 10-30-2010, 04:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Re: dont read it

Old 10-30-2010, 05:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint Ofcourse

tech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good work
My sis just got her iPhone because her dam bf gave her one and I'm like lets test stuff and I won lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Sprint Overdrive Pro 4G
Old 10-30-2010, 05:37 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech View Post
My sis just got her iPhone because her dam bf gave her one and I'm like lets test stuff and I won lol

which iphony?
Old 10-30-2010, 06:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G & HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

DeMoNFLiP is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech View Post

haha same here. A Manager at my job has the iPhone 4 and was all bragging about it and I just got my EVO and we did a few comparisons test. The Main Factor was on Web Browsing and man he was blown away at the speed of my phone he though i was using the company's wifi connection lol. Ever since then everytime he sees me at work he calls me EVO and i would reply back by calling him iPhone or my favorite "Sup 5 Mega Pixel Camera"

Often Imitated.
Never Duplicated.
HTC EVO 4G!
Old 10-31-2010, 02:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Lol funny shiz evo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMoNFLiP View Post
haha same here. A Manager at my job has the iPhone 4 and was all bragging about it and I just got my EVO and we did a few comparisons test. The Main Factor was on Web Browsing and man he was blown away at the speed of my phone he though i was using the company's wifi connection lol. Ever since then everytime he sees me at work he calls me EVO and i would reply back by calling him iPhone or my favorite "Sup 5 Mega Pixel Camera"

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk.
Old 10-31-2010, 03:02 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
some dude walk to me trying to sell me an iphone i was like no thanks i got a phone better than that. he saw my evo and said "oh shit" and walk away .. thats funny...
But then again, which phone isn't better then the iphone lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMoNFLiP View Post
"Sup 5 Mega Pixel Camera"
The 5 megapixel camera on the iphone is actually pretty good..

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 10-31-2010, 02:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey
Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
But then again, which phone isn't better then the iphone lol

The 5 megapixel camera on the iphone is actually pretty good..
Lol too funny! Also totally agree with 5mp being good. I always thought that the Epic @ 5mp takes better pics than the Evo @ 8mp

EVO on Tapatalk
Old 10-31-2010, 02:42 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

I have sprint, but I blew an evo owner away by showing winmo 6.5 and android 2.2 on my hd2 (this is a bragging thread, right?)

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison