PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2010, 10:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

drtnsnw1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
3 weeks and I am GONE!!!!!!

my new Incredible is on the way!! I know some of you guys who like to hack these phones love them but I have never had such a piece of junk!!!! 4 phone and now I need a 5th. I updated the new rom and now programs stack up, the BT only works when it wants and there is no way to close programs!!

I went in and searched for this website on both an inc. and my tp2 and it had results on the inc. before the program even opened on the tp2!!

Good luck and if anyone wants a great deal on a used tp2 email me

Chris
Old 06-21-2010, 10:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: 3 weeks and I am GONE!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drtnsnw1 View Post
my new Incredible is on the way!! I know some of you guys who like to hack these phones love them but I have never had such a piece of junk!!!! 4 phone and now I need a 5th. I updated the new rom and now programs stack up, the BT only works when it wants and there is no way to close programs!!

I went in and searched for this website on both an inc. and my tp2 and it had results on the inc. before the program even opened on the tp2!!

Chris
don't take this the wrong way, but comparing winmo and android, from an OS perspective and not even a performance perspective is like comparing apples and oranges.

From a performance aspect, your comparing a 1Ghz processing machine, versus a 528Mhz processing machine, its almost half what the incredible is from a processing standpoint

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 06-21-2010, 10:53 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

UGH, if all you going to do is bitch and moan about how bad you phone suck's please don't post it and on top of that there is already several threads dedicated to moaning we don't need another one.

Just to name a few.......................................

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=121141

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...highlight=Suck

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...highlight=Suck

Old 06-21-2010, 10:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

you think its junk so be it. thats your opinion.

have a great evening cupcake
Old 06-21-2010, 11:06 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:

Chris
wait, you are getting an incredible, so you are trying to sell your broken tp2? Probably not really broken, you just can't figure it out.

Old 06-21-2010, 11:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Funny you would bash it now.......

Quote:
First off, please be gentle with me, I am such a complete newb with this awsome phone it is scary!! I am in way over my head and have a bunch of questions I am looking for answers too and asking a few more.

I have had this phone almost from the day VZW put it out and this has always bothered me. The darn thing will just be sitting there and lock on it's own. Is this normal??

On a side note, what is a super easy way for me to back up my contacts before I start fiddling with all these cool roms and cabs? It would make me puke if I lost all my contacts!! I don't use outlook, my company in it's wisdom uses lotus so I have know way of syncing with that

Chris
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-21-2010, 11:11 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejones13 View Post
Funny you would bash it now.......
nice find, did you have to read all 40 of his posts to find it???
Old 06-21-2010, 11:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

lol ya, took a while but I did it
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-21-2010, 11:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Threadstarter

drtnsnw1 is a n00b

yep and I have been trying to get it to work from day 1. True, the phone is probably not broke, it is programing and I amm not willing to invest my time or money on something that should work. I have had battery issue, lock up issues, dead phone from verizon issues and now my latest is a phone that starts programs all by itself and is so sketchy on it's bluetooth you never know if it is going to work or not. Also, it has to be reset once a day because it won't wake up!

I know all you diehards with the latest super duper cooked up roms love this thing, but I just want a phone I can surf the web answer texts use some cool apps and hook to my motorcycle bluetooth and have the darn thing work!!!

call me a whiner a cry baby or whatever this phone has been a complete pain!!! Oh yeah, bringing up a post from months ago when I was trying to get some help and respect of people here is nice.

Chris
Old 06-21-2010, 11:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
yep and I have been trying to get it to work from day 1. True, the phone is probably not broke, it is programing and I amm not willing to invest my time or money on something that should work. I have had battery issue, lock up issues, dead phone from verizon issues and now my latest is a phone that starts programs all by itself and is so sketchy on it's bluetooth you never know if it is going to work or not. Also, it has to be reset once a day because it won't wake up!

I know all you diehards with the latest super duper cooked up roms love this thing, but I just want a phone I can surf the web answer texts use some cool apps and hook to my motorcycle bluetooth and have the darn thing work!!!

call me a whiner a cry baby or whatever this phone has been a complete pain!!! Oh yeah, bringing up a post from months ago when I was trying to get some help and respect of people here is nice.

Chris

well chris my boy, sell me your verizon tp2, i will make use of it lol

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison