PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 04:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung
Carrier: Vodacom

deathbyreaper is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Samsung Omnia 2 or Samsung Wave

I seem to have some problem to deside between the Samsung Omnia 2 and Samsung Wave or should I rather go for the Andriod OS?
Old 06-02-2010, 09:44 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Samsung Omnia 2 or Samsung Wave

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbyreaper View Post
I seem to have some problem to deside between the Samsung Omnia 2 and Samsung Wave or should I rather go for the Andriod OS?
I would scrap both choices and get an unlocked Nexus One. The Omnia 2 and Wave are already out-dated and really not worth your time or money, you'd be better off with a pro2 or sim unlocked imagio if you wanted winmo, but if you can afford it I'd grab an unlocked Nexus One.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung
Carrier: Vodacom
Threadstarter

deathbyreaper is a n00b

I would not say the Samsung wave is out-dated. It's running the new Bada OS and the nexus one is not even close to its
Old 11-05-2010, 06:49 AM
ZoeB

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Hi guys, Im from Amsterdam and i have a question. This Samsung Wave model is being released over here and my carrier offered me some kind of deal. Either get this one for an extra 150 euros or pick one of the older models (link) for free. Now im a girl, so im not really familiar with phones in general, but... Do you guys? And I heard somewhere that this screentype helps improve battery life, but is that true or is that just a sales pitch? Ive been looking for some unbiased comments on the phones and whether or not I should take the deal... Thnq! Zoë
Old 11-05-2010, 09:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Vodafone

DanTheUnit is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoeB View Post
Hi guys, Im from Amsterdam and i have a question. This Samsung Wave model is being released over here and my carrier offered me some kind of deal. Either get this one for an extra 150 euros or pick one of the older models (link) for free. Now im a girl, so im not really familiar with phones in general, but... Do you guys? And I heard somewhere that this screentype helps improve battery life, but is that true or is that just a sales pitch? Ive been looking for some unbiased comments on the phones and whether or not I should take the deal... Thnq! Zoë

Haha, funny Ive lived there! buddum, it helps but not improving it with weeks! i'd say pick another one instead. galaxy for example! good luck!
Old 12-23-2010, 06:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ipad
Carrier: AT&T

fredycleark is a n00b

Samsung Omnia Is The best phone to use than Samsung Wave.Samsung Wave is outdated now but samsung wave is looking stylish and give you best feture than Samsung Wave.The phone come with 16 GB internal memory and 250 MB RAM.This mobile support 3G and wifi both.The phone come with 5 MP camera.Thanks for Sharing
Old 12-23-2010, 07:27 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

I dont see why bring this old thread back..but either way Samsung Wave is by no means outdated in terms of hardware..though I'm not exactly a fan of Bada

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison