PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2010, 06:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dump TP2 for Nexus One or HD2?

must be nice to get a new phone once a year
Old 01-31-2010, 07:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

sah0724 is a n00b

I don't know but I think WM is crap. I constantly have to find fixes for issues that I'm having with the phone so in my opinion I'll dump the TP2 for anything that doesn't run on WM.

I know the OP bought a phone already but it's just my opinion.
Old 02-01-2010, 02:58 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by sah0724 View Post
I don't know but I think WM is crap. I constantly have to find fixes for issues that I'm having with the phone so in my opinion I'll dump the TP2 for anything that doesn't run on WM.

I know the OP bought a phone already but it's just my opinion.
and a very eloquently stated one at that.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro & HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

qwertywarez is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKG View Post
I’ve been with ATT (blue) than was switched to Cingular than was switched back to ATT (Orange) for about 7 years until last year I managed to get out of my iPhone contract because I had real bad 3G service in my area. So last year I signed up with Sprint Sero for the first time and got a TP1. When I was with ATT, I had the WinMo 02 XDA II phone (blue angel) than switched to a WinMo Hermes phone. I was a big basher of iPhones at the time because I hate it when they overhype products, but than I said let me try it out to see what the fuss was all about and got an iPhone 3G to see if it actually is better than my Windows phones. God, it was like night and day. It was so smooth and fun to use while the my old Hermes was so clunkly and the constant resets on the WinMo phones were getting on my nerves.

Now I am thinking of trying out the Android to see if it’s as good as what they say, I might jump to Tmobile and try out the Nexus One since I can get a 15% discount from my school account. At work about 5 engineers in my workgroup jumped to the Moto Droid through VZW and they seem to enjoy it.

I was thinking dumping the Sprint Sero and get a 69.99 Sprint plan and applying some corporate discount, but even the Android phones from Sprint seem retarded compared to the Nexus One with that snapdragon.
Guys, in all honesty, i've owned multiple WM phones and a few months ago switched to an iPhone. Man what a difference ! I hate fanboys and I gotta say that if you ever have the opportunity to switch to an iPhone, you will never turn back. Just make sure the version you get can be jailbroken if you want unlimited free "paid" apps, multitasking, and much more...
The iPhone is a much superior product no matter how you look at it. Those that say the opposite simply dont own one.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:32 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertywarez View Post
Guys, in all honesty, i've owned multiple WM phones and a few months ago switched to an iPhone. Man what a difference ! I hate fanboys and I gotta say that if you ever have the opportunity to switch to an iPhone, you will never turn back. Just make sure the version you get can be jailbroken if you want unlimited free "paid" apps, multitasking, and much more...
The iPhone is a much superior product no matter how you look at it. Those that say the opposite simply dont own one.
it's an iphone fanboy in disguise!!! you don't fool me apple fanboy!!!!

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison