PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison

Notices

View Poll Results: Which phone should i get
HTC Imagio $199 5 71.43%
HTC Diamond $99 0 0%
HTC Droid Eris $??? 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 06:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: vzw

livefree420 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
New Phone Suggestions

I have had the vogue for over a year well actually its probly 2 since im at my 2 year upgrade...well anyway i have loved the phone and will definitely stick with htc...i just am not sure which phone to get, so hopefully you guys can help my decision. i am more of a WM guy since thats all I have worked on, I dont know anything about android so if anyone wants to elaborate on the differences that would be great.

here is a link to the HTC comparator for those who don't know http://www.htc.com/us/products/compare/47-50-54

Last edited by livefree420; 01-04-2010 at 06:31 AM.
Old 01-04-2010, 03:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33
Re: New Phone Suggestions

why not get the tp2 or imagio? if your used to wm!!!
Old 01-10-2010, 12:20 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

livefree420 is a n00b

im thinkin about imagio i dont want tp2 cuz i will never use the hw keyboard i am used to the touch kb and dont know y anyone would use the hw version as the touch kb is perfect...so im eligible for an upgrade i just gotta get a job and save $199 so i can get it
Old 01-10-2010, 11:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G/U301 USB Card
Carrier: Sprint

gprimr1 is becoming a great contributor

Your the first person I've ever seen praise a touch screen keyboard.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:17 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

He must not have MHS (Monkey Hand Syndrome) like I do.
lol.
I would stick to windows mobile if it was up to me. However this is a personal decsion. Since you asked... Get the imagio. Looks cool. Not to mention the screen on the diamond is small and it has limited memory. Just my opinion.
p.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:44 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I have to give my opinion: windows mobile has always been my baby. The google OS almost convinced me that I wanted it, but looking at the Imagio....how can I say no to that. Plus, leaving windows mobile would break my heart and I'd lose a lot of my most fun addictions which is why I have a wm phone now!!

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 01-12-2010, 01:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
why not get the tp2 or imagio? if your used to wm!!!
TP2 is not worth buying at this late of date. Might aswell wait for something more worthwhile.
Only reason I have a tp2 is because I was upgraded from tp1 for free.

I was waiting for the hd2, buuuuuuttttt. now I'm personally holding out for the Motorola Mirage.
I hate motorola, but it's a sick phone.
8mp camera, 1080p vid recording capabilities, hdmi port, 9mm thick, etc.
It's going to be siiiiick.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:00 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

livefree420 is a n00b

ya i love touch screen keyboards i can use them just as fast as a regular phone with the phone keypad and i can make the keyboard into many different types and I dont necessarily like my phones to be bigger

and that mirage sounds sick but i too hate motorola and will def stick with HTC
Old 01-14-2010, 04:48 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82

From your list, I would go for the Imagio since its the updated Diamond. The Diamond is about as old as the Touch Pro is and the Imagio just came out a few months back.

I'm still wanting the HD2, but it looks like T-Mobile is the only US carrier to get it anytime soon.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison