PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 12:42 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Malachi is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need Sprite Backup 5.1

Dum Dum me. Only place I saved my files was a Sprite backup. I only need the My Documents from it, but they are locked up tite in the backup file. And, Sprite was removed from Cfay's ROM of WM 6.5.

I located a trial of Sprite 6, but it will not restore backups from older versions (Now that IS dum). So, I googled but cannot find anyway to reinstall Sprite 5. Does anyone have or know where I can get this from? I really don't wanna reflash back to stock ROM just to get My Documents, but.............
Old 09-16-2009, 10:22 AM
N00b
Carrier: Cricket

chrisjh18 is just getting started
Re: Need Sprite Backup 5.1

Not trying to be a jerk but you apparently didn't look hard enough :P

http://www.spritesoftware.com/downlo...nal51Setup.exe
Old 09-16-2009, 08:47 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Malachi is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjh18 View Post
Not trying to be a jerk but you apparently didn't look hard enough :P

http://www.spritesoftware.com/downlo...nal51Setup.exe
uhh..... have you actually clicked on that link? I just did and it gives me a "Sorry the page you were looking forward no longer exists, or has moved. Please browse to the relevant area by using the sitemap below" error.

Yeah, I looked pretty hard and found that already.

Anybody else?
Old 09-16-2009, 10:23 PM
N00b
Carrier: Cricket

chrisjh18 is just getting started

Haha, you're correct, guess I should've checked before I posted and looked like a *profanity deleted*.

But I do have it, however I can't upload it. PM me and I'll get it to you.

Last edited by gadgetfreak; 09-17-2009 at 11:21 PM. Reason: MOD Edit - Bypassing Swear Filter
Old 09-16-2009, 11:16 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

I have Sprite Backup 5.1 htc version but working on my Treo700wx,Treo800w so iam sure it works on the Pro. If you PM me i can send it to you.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-17-2009, 11:22 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Malachi is a n00b

CRAZY! I am learning to HATE Sprite Backup. Ver 5.1 won't work either. Checked on a friend's STP and the Sprite ver is 6.2.3. I got a trial of ver 6.5 and it won't recognize my backup file either. What's going on? Do they design their software so that even incremental updates won't recognize previous version's backup files? CRAZY!

Now, hate to ask, but, does anyone have ver. 6.2.3? I really don't wanna flash back to stock just for this.
Old 09-18-2009, 07:22 PM
VIP PATROL

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
CRAZY! I am learning to HATE Sprite Backup. Ver 5.1 won't work either. Checked on a friend's STP and the Sprite ver is 6.2.3. I got a trial of ver 6.5 and it won't recognize my backup file either. What's going on? Do they design their software so that even incremental updates won't recognize previous version's backup files? CRAZY!

Now, hate to ask, but, does anyone have ver. 6.2.3? I really don't wanna flash back to stock just for this.
Once again PM me, i got that version as well, evaluation period has expired but you can still restore your files.

Last edited by JAVIERBOND007; 09-18-2009 at 08:27 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:00 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Malachi is a n00b

PM sent
Old 09-18-2009, 08:28 PM
VIP PATROL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
PM sent
Cab file sent.Good luck.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:02 PM
Father of the Treo Pro
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/Treo Pro

CFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the community

I posted the OEM file cabbed in the Upgrade section.
-CFay

CFay TP2 Port ROM! Check it out!
Changed my name from fayfay392 to CFay!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro