PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 08:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

luv2drum is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Volume and "Profiles" in SPB Mobile Shell 3??

I can't seem to get the volume/ringer 'profiles' to work on the Treo Pro within SPB Mobile Shell 3. I assume it probably has something to do with the sound on/off switch functionality on the Pro, which I love. I just wondered if there is something within the phone or mobile shell that I can modify to let those work because I do like the idea of going all vibrate, or off or 'normal' if possible.

Thanks.

Lars
Old 08-26-2009, 11:50 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Re: Volume and "Profiles" in SPB Mobile Shell 3??

Make sure you are using version 3.0.1 If you are their are several bugs that have not been worked out yet, this is after a few betas and releases. And to get am idea of what Treo Pro owners should expect in the near future with SPB products, just read this quote.

http://www.spbclub.com/forum/viewtop...=141015#141015

Quote:
What you have described is not a bug, this is by design.

Palm Treo has a non-standard way of locking the phone and a lot of system functionality for "Today", which gets in conflict with Mobile Shell. Unfortunately this can not be solved by means of coding.

To avoid switching to WM Today, use the red "End call" softkey on the screen during a call.

Also you can place a "Lock device" shortcut directly to your Lifestyle home screen and this way you'll be able to lock your device with one tap (instead of pressing the "End call" button for locking).

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 08-27-2009, 10:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

PAPutzback is just getting started

How do I tell the version of SPB I am using?
Old 08-27-2009, 01:03 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney

I don't have MS installed, but my guess would be in the settings menu. Their should be a link to the MS settings. Either on the tabs or soft key menu their should be something that says "about", click on that and it should tell you the MS version.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro