PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2009, 02:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: treo pro
Carrier: cmcc

honking is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cmonex Is Taking Donations For A Hard-SPL/Unlocker For The CDMA & GSM Treo Pro!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by budney View Post
Pics please!
No pics
my spl info is:
Pant100 MFG
SPL-0.59.2000
CLPD-2
USB2UART
Old 08-25-2009, 11:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: MetroPCS

mrc1330 is a n00b
Re: Cmonex Is Taking Donations For A Hard-SPL/Unlocker For The CDMA & GSM Treo Pro!!!

Donation Sent,

I really hope the Palm Pro gets underway and roms developed soon. Keep plowing away at CDMA Cmonex.. thanks for your time.
Old 09-01-2009, 07:26 PM
b194331

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

No updates from cimonex on this?
Old 09-01-2009, 09:24 PM
Father of the Treo Pro
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/Treo Pro
Carrier: SPRINT

CFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by b194331 View Post
No updates from cimonex on this?
Talking to her now, shes ironing out some kinks, its getting worked on as we speak.

CFay TP2 Port ROM! Check it out!
Changed my name from fayfay392 to CFay!
Old 09-01-2009, 09:46 PM
Father of the Treo Pro

CFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the community

ok testing has taken HUGEEE leaps and bounds just now. thats all I can say right now.
-Chris
Old 09-01-2009, 11:37 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG
Threadstarter

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney

WOOHOO!!! Thanks for the updates CFay! You may want to let the people over at TC and XDA know what's going on.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 09-02-2009, 12:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HERO
Carrier: Sprint

Vip3rV333 is keeping up the good workVip3rV333 is keeping up the good workVip3rV333 is keeping up the good work

I think this is the first time I have actually gotten any hope that this might work, I love this thing but have been really thinking about getting something I can flash or just wait for the "Sprint Hero"... Guess I now have more of a reason to keep this great device!

You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
- Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto WWII

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

Treo 650 -> Mogul -> Touch -> Diamond -> Treo Pro -> Touch Pro
Old 09-02-2009, 01:50 AM
to0
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Cricket

to0 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to to0

To you GSM users, here are honking's details on flashing a custom ROM to a device with SPL-0.59.2000: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=117

You'll need to know Chinese to get the full gist, but honking wasn't bluffing.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-02-2009, 02:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: treo pro
Carrier: cmcc

honking is a n00b

Hey,it's me.

There is another thread about how to build a custom rom on treo pro

http://www.treo8.com/bbs/thread-131885-1-1.html

Sorry for my poor English.

^_^
Old 09-02-2009, 07:45 AM
Father of the Treo Pro

CDMA USERS: Dont loose hope, my rom is in its final stages, just ironing out some bugs I cant say anymore.
-Cfay
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro