PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2010, 12:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm pro
Carrier: vodafone

khsanad is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
cooking a Rom From A-Z

hello all thax for great jop that u doin here on Palm treo pro forum upgrade
i want to learn to make a rom cuz i hundled many WM phones (I750, prophet, jasjam,hd and that last one )

i liked the pro so much but i search for rom so i figured that a few rom was coocked and it almost the same on most of forums so i decide to try to learn to cook roms so its be gladly to have a guide from u and helping me with

and i have a q? is there chance to make a kitchen rom based on naked one but not for pro

thx for listing and hope to reply sooon
Old 05-11-2010, 04:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro GSM
Carrier: T-Mobile

trickbiker121 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by khsanad
hello all thax for great jop that u doin here on Palm treo pro forum upgrade
i want to learn to make a rom cuz i hundled many WM phones (I750, prophet, jasjam,hd and that last one )

i liked the pro so much but i search for rom so i figured that a few rom was coocked and it almost the same on most of forums so i decide to try to learn to cook roms so its be gladly to have a guide from u and helping me with

and i have a q? is there chance to make a kitchen rom based on naked one but not for pro

thx for listing and hope to reply sooon
the good thing about cooking ROM's is that you don't need to know any computer language anyone can make one but they just need to know what to do. do you know what EXT and OEM means? and for your question you cannot cook a ROM from a different device ROM it has to be from the Treo Pro because the screen is Square hope this helps
Old 06-07-2010, 02:20 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Re: cooking a Rom From A-Z

Moved to General Treo Pro Discussion

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro