PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2010, 12:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: U300
Carrier: Sprint

berdinkerdickle is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Confirmed! HTC WIFI Router works on Treo Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by beboricua View Post
I was using the 21 days trial of WMWIFIROUTER from http://global.wmwifirouter.com/trial/
and it work just great on my treo pro and it do not change anything of my original setups and even better send the signal on standby mode and is a 3G internet connection, my laptop work super fast with this router and the signal range is great, but hey! you need to connect your phone to the wall because it eat the battery in 1 1/2 hr. I use it with my iPOD touch on my work with a iPOD dock and play Pandora all day and is awesome. But my trial is over and the program cost $20 and I'm about to pay for it because i love it and is really simple to install and easy to work with it.

but of curse I just try this HTC router on my treo pro because is free, and it work perfect too. is not bad. i just don't like that it change my original Palm comm manager for the HTC comm manager and you can tell is not belong the Treo pro, but not a big deal. i see some peoples said it do not work on treo pro but it work to me, what i do for not to confuse on the installation process is: install both cab on my memory card and at the time of run the cab I select to install on my device. that way if for any reason you need to hard reset the phone you can save the cab for another easy attempt. just make a soft reset after the installation even if the phone make a restart by it self.
if your internet connection fail to work after the installation you do not need to hard reset your phone, just call your service provider and they reset the service for you. just don't give any explanation of what are you trying to do.
but hey i urge you to check the WMWIFIROUTER first.
Giving the Trial a try now. So far, so good.
Thanks
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro