PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you want a Custom Treo Pro rom?
Yes!!! 70 95.89%
No thats lame. 3 4.11%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 08:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted
Carrier: Sprint

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who wants a custom Rom for the Treo Pro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by budney View Post
I do. But unlike most I like my ROM very lean with lots of tweaking under the hood. I have no problem with adding my favorite programs after flashing. .
he couldn't have said it better..lean and mean is best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
Cfay...if you got strings that you can pull, now is the time and the palm pro is next device in line...!

everyone here will agree...
+1,000,000,000 lol

count me in, boss. like budney said earlier or in another thread, i can use my treo pro as a guinea pig for u guys..a custom rom for this wud be "wunderschön"

and who the heck voted no on the custom roms for the treo pro???

Last edited by skeegcpp; 07-23-2009 at 08:06 AM.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO/Inspire/TP2/Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint/AT&T

4wheelfurry is keeping up the good work4wheelfurry is keeping up the good work

If a ROM doesn't materalize my Pro will be rendered usless (read my post on mem leak). I can only run about two programs then I have to soft reset because my ROM isn't releasing program memory....
Old 07-23-2009, 09:41 AM
braxx

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I'd like to have one. I was dissapointed to find that nealy all of the HTC branded devices have custom roms out but our Treo Pro's are left behind.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:42 AM
Father of the Treo Pro
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/Treo Pro
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

CFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the community

We need to make our interest known to cmonex and olipro at XDA, if yall have an XDA account pm them regarding an unlocker for the Treo Pro. They need to see that theres more than just one person who wants an unlocked Treo.
Thanks,
Chris

CFay TP2 Port ROM! Check it out!
Changed my name from fayfay392 to CFay!
Old 07-23-2009, 02:39 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFay View Post
We need to make our interest known to cmonex and olipro at XDA, if yall have an XDA account pm them regarding an unlocker for the Treo Pro. They need to see that theres more than just one person who wants an unlocked Treo.
Thanks,
Chris
Well I just sent a PM to cmonex over at XDA offering any help and lnks to this thread and others here and over at Treocentral and XDA.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 07-23-2009, 06:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

petrafan007 is becoming a great contributor

treo pro please! sick of having no memory!
Old 07-23-2009, 10:11 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeegcpp View Post
and who the heck voted no on the custom roms for the treo pro???
I would like to know also..!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wheelfurry View Post
If a ROM doesn't materalize my Pro will be rendered usless (read my post on mem leak). I can only run about two programs then I have to soft reset because my ROM isn't releasing program memory....
I will read your thread...But I never experience any memory leak at all...Try Htc addicts RAM cleaner over in Software...

Quote:
Originally Posted by braxx View Post
I'd like to have one. I was dissapointed to find that nealy all of the HTC branded devices have custom roms out but our Treo Pro's are left behind.
My thoughts for the past few months...!O!

Quote:
Thanks,
Chris
Will do this before the weekend...great advice..!

Quote:
Originally Posted by budney View Post
Well I just sent a PM to cmonex over at XDA offering any help and lnks to this thread and others here and over at Treocentral and XDA.
Thanks..!!!
Old 07-24-2009, 02:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP, TP2, Imagio
Carrier: Alltel-Verizon

NEPATR1OTS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNEPATR1OTS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNEPATR1OTS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I would also like to see an unlocker. My son has a Treo Pro that he wants running to its full potential. I would gladly make a donation for the cause.
Old 07-26-2009, 04:46 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Thanks,
Chris
has anyone heard anything from cmonex at xda-developers yet...?

if you dont have an account at XDA-Developers forums please get one and PM cmonex our and your interest in an unlocker for Palm Pro.

This might be the only way to getting custom ROMs...
Everyone must do their part...

SQEEKY TOOL GET OIL...FACT
Old 07-26-2009, 07:21 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
has anyone heard anything from cmonex at xda-developers yet...?

if you dont have an account at XDA-Developers forums please get one and PM cmonex our and your interest in an unlocker for Palm Pro.

This might be the only way to getting custom ROMs...
Everyone must do their part...

SQEEKY TOOL GET OIL...FACT
All I will say right now is, I did get a very promising reply from cmonex yesterday. As soon as I get more info I will let you all know. Even with my discussion others need to speak up and send cmonex a PM over at XDA.

Last edited by budney; 07-27-2009 at 01:20 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro