PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 09:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro & Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Sean-Troy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is the Treo Pro AWESOME?

Yes it is
Old 08-10-2009, 05:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touchpro

mwrob is a n00b

I had a Touch Pro and the screen is beautiful but I had some other issues with it. I wanted a front facing keyboard, I didn't like TouchFlo, and had problems with the alarms.

Put up with a Treo 800W for a while and now have a Treo Pro. I love it. I had trouble with the keyboard for a couple of days but now I have no trouble at all with it.

The phone is solid, I have an occasional lag but overall it is fast. I recommend getting Launch Manager and mapping it to your Start button, much quicker way to launch programs if you have very many of them.

I'll be keeping this phone for a while.
Old 08-16-2009, 12:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

rustyy is a n00b

My battery barely lasts anyone have any input I bought off ebay it arrived with 1.04 on it.
Old 08-19-2009, 05:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: palm pre and pro
Carrier: sprint

wideeyed85 is a n00b

i love my pro, it feels soo nice in your hand, its light, and an overall great wm phone, a perfect example of what treo ahould be, but getting down to it, the keyboard is a bit cramped, nothing horrible, but not that great, more typos than i'd care to admit, the battery life was great compared to coming from the 800w, though i dont know if its just me or not, but mine got a bit warm especially when i would take my morning conference calls everyday using my bluetooth, which unfortunately enough for me left scorch marks on my screen that could be easily seen when the screensaver was on, which looks like the processor is directly dead center under the screen, but i still love it, i pull it out periodically to play with it and realize how great a phone it rally is, i love my pre but if anything happened to it i wouldnt hesitate in the least to switch back to my treo pro
Old 08-19-2009, 09:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

thekarens is just getting started

I really enjoy my Treo Pro. I have Mobile Shell 3 and never use my stylus. I personally wouldn't enjoy the experience as much without MS3 or something similar. The keyboard is a bit cramped especially coming from the BB Curve.

If you wanted a high res screen but qwerty there's the BB Tour or HTC Snap. I personally would miss the touch screen though. I plan on switching to the TP2 when it comes out. I prefer the form factor of the Treo Pro, but I'm lusting after the screen size/resolution of the TP2.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro