PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2009, 01:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: palm treo pro
Carrier: sprint

silkymilky1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile internet radio

what is the best internet radio service 4 the treo pro?? i want somthing simliar to the blackberrys pandora... if u have the cab file or link could you please post!! thanks!!
Old 07-19-2009, 08:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted
Carrier: Sprint

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: internet radio

u can try post #1

Last edited by skeegcpp; 07-19-2009 at 08:49 AM.
Old 07-19-2009, 08:55 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

http://www.wunderradio.com/ love wunder radio. uses gps to find stations also. also has tons of scanner stations.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

kilen is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to kilen

Kinoma Play hits the spot for me! It's got radio and so much more!
EVO 4G > Sprint Hero > Sprint Touch Pro > Sprint Treo Pro > Sprint Touch Pro > Sprint Touch Diamond > Sprint Touch > AT&T Tilt > AT&T Blackjack II > Blackberry Pearl > Dell X51 > Dell X5 > HP iPaq > Palm IIIxe > Palm Pilot
Old 07-19-2009, 10:55 AM
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

lol...any sprint user try sprint radio in the sprintv app?? if so, how is it??? TIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
How bad can it be?
lol..yea..jus been too lazy to cee for myself. my sun's mother had it on her kitana, but never gave it a thot

Last edited by skeegcpp; 07-19-2009 at 04:45 PM.
Old 07-19-2009, 04:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: treo pro

Phaedrus is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeegcpp View Post
lol...any sprint user try sprint radio in the sprintv app?? if so, how is it??? TIA
Never occured to me. I had the primo TV thing a few years ago but thought the selection of channels was weak for the money it cost. I just assumed the radio would be the same and haven't bothered.

I'll check it out. How bad can it be?
Old 07-19-2009, 10:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: treo pro

Phaedrus is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
Never occured to me. I had the primo TV thing a few years ago but thought the selection of channels was weak for the money it cost. I just assumed the radio would be the same and haven't bothered.

I'll check it out. How bad can it be?
It works. The interface is pretty straightforward; select a station, and it goes. Not many dropouts, and the sound quality is reasonable.

Selection seems pretty limited, and there's no way to add channels. Nothing I'm interested in, but I 'm also not the target demographic.

All in all I give it a big meh. I'm liking Kinoma right now, but I haven't spent the money on it, so I'm not married to it. I'll be watching to see what everyone says.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

kilen is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to kilen

I've already plugged Kinoma in my previous post, but I'll just plug it again. Awesome program! The best thing is that the new version allows you to choose which file associations you want. The previous versions hijacked all your photos association, etc. Very nice!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-20-2009, 07:04 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilen View Post
The previous versions hijacked all your photos association, etc. Very nice!
thx for that info. that was a deal breaker with me before the latest version release

also thx for sharing ur pov's...just been too lazy to launch it from my treo pro

Last edited by skeegcpp; 07-20-2009 at 11:41 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro