PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 12:48 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty
Karma! Giveaways!!

I came from a Touch Pro not too long ago, decided on the Treo Pro because I had to go through so many Touch Pro's that I was getting tired of it! The Touch Pro has a thread where people with extra stuff give it away, like stylus' and what not haha, so we need one too!

Ill start it off:

I bought my phone on Ebay and it came with a Pink Hard Case, I have no idea why! I don't need the case, bc well, I don't have anything besides a couple pink shirts and I'm a guy haha, so anyones GF have a Treo Pro? Or is there a girl on here who wants it? PM me and it is yours. Oh, If you could pay shipping it would be much better haha, but I don't think it will be too high.

Let me get some pics...

Here:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0029.jpg (194.0 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-08-2009, 03:09 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Threadstarter

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty
Re: Karma! Giveaways!!

Bump: No one likes pink? Haha.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:51 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by thacounty View Post
Bump: No one likes pink? Haha.
my girl has a touchpro, so unless you wanna throw in a palm pro...
Old 07-08-2009, 11:12 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
my girl has a touchpro, so unless you wanna throw in a palm pro...
Haha, makes sense, if I had the ability I would, I'm still trying to sell my Touch Pro!
Old 07-08-2009, 11:14 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by thacounty View Post
Haha, makes sense, if I had the ability I would, I'm still trying to sell my Touch Pro!
did you post it up in bargain trader?
Old 07-08-2009, 11:23 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Threadstarter

No, I went Ebay route, I am selling it for whatever it brings. If you wanna check it see my sig, if you or any other ppcgeeker for that matter buys it, I will include the extra battery even if buy it now isn't used.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:51 AM
White Monster > Red Bull
Threadstarter

Bump! It's free! Haha.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro