PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2009, 06:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Tour/ Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

integra144 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Remove Keyboard?

I am already using the keyboard killer, but after soft reset it always jumps back to what seems to be the default keyboard. How do I remove these? I don't even need like Block, Letter Recognizer, etc.

thanks
Old 06-07-2009, 07:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Remove Keyboard?

search the 800w forum, Dannz has instructions #21 to remove that KB...
Old 06-07-2009, 12:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

Robin24k is just getting started

Is there any way to completely remove it?
Old 06-07-2009, 12:34 PM
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin24k View Post
Is there any way to completely remove it?
for which phone? u dont have ur device name displayed
Old 06-09-2009, 11:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Tour/ Treo Pro
Threadstarter

integra144 is a n00b

I had a Treo Pro. I went back to the Touch Pro
Old 06-09-2009, 01:01 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by integra144 View Post
I had a Treo Pro. I went back to the Touch Pro
ur device info still says 800w, mite wanna update that. but im not completely sure if it can be removed on the toupro, try asking in that forum
Old 06-11-2009, 01:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

Robin24k is just getting started

Well, since this is in the Treo Pro forum...it should be assumed that we are discussing about how to remove it on the Treo Pro...
Old 06-11-2009, 03:55 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

......and now i know why mods are stressing to post in the correct spot.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:10 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin24k View Post
Well, since this is in the Treo Pro forum...it should be assumed that we are discussing about how to remove it on the Treo Pro...
u do know the rule to assuming, right??? y assume?
people post ?'s in the wrong forum, all the time. u seemed like the next one. but it wud help if u updated that device info, thats all im saying
Old 06-16-2009, 04:06 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

decalex is a n00b

I've got a Sprint Palm Treo pro too -- that Keyboard is killin me. I just installed Vito SMS-Chat and I had to uninstall it b/c of the keyboard popping up-- then it would cause problems when I started typing (on the hard keyboard). Craziness.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro