PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 02:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted
Carrier: Sprint

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Registry Hacks, Tweaks and .cabs

@ heechee...as long as the sound files are in a compatible format. then jus highlight them on ur sd card. copy. them paste them in ur my ringtones folder on ur device.
now, sum notifications only read certain formats. so depending on the notification u wanna assign, u may have to convert that sound file first...HTH
Old 12-02-2009, 04:07 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro

Epichero is a n00b
Re: Misc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
HKLM\Drivers\TouchPanel\PressureThreshold
How can I edit the registry?
Old 12-02-2009, 02:56 PM
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epichero View Post
How can I edit the registry?
for a touch pro? I wud use phm or resco or total commander(a kwik search here or thru google cud get a link for u) phm is free
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-02-2009, 04:44 PM
N00b

Epichero is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeegcpp View Post
for a touch pro? I wud use phm or resco or total commander(a kwik search here or thru google cud get a link for u) phm is free

Sorry, didn't update my profile. I'm using a Palm Treo Pro. Don't know if that makes a difference in registry editors.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:11 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epichero View Post
Sorry, didn't update my profile. I'm using a Palm Treo Pro. Don't know if that makes a difference in registry editors.
not really..if any...but like i said,
phm is free..i use it currently..i also had resco explorer, too. try'em out, cee what u like
Old 12-18-2009, 01:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: palm pro
Carrier: sprint

jay2302 is a n00b
Re: Palm Threaded SMS

ok i downloaded this cab and have it installed in my phone. but now i cant recieve any mms's. how do i correct that?
Old 12-18-2009, 01:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: palm pro
Carrier: sprint

jay2302 is a n00b
Re: Palm Threaded SMS

Quote:
Palm Messaging App = replace the default WM 6.1 threaded SMS with the Palm version from the 800w. Thanks Hannip!

This helps with the "unread" SMS error and Palm screensaver whereby you always have 1 unread SMS in a thread, until you open the message directly. It also looks better and you get picture ID and emoticons back.

*Note MMS works for GSM version (attached) but only for sending with the CDMA version. Using sMMS helps to alleviate that issue on CDMA.

Palm Threaded SMS
Palm Messaging App = replace the default WM 6.1 threaded SMS with the Palm version from the 800w. Thanks Hannip!

This helps with the "unread" SMS error and Palm screensaver whereby you always have 1 unread SMS in a thread, until you open the message directly. It also looks better and you get picture ID and emoticons back.

*Note MMS works for GSM version (attached) but only for sending with the CDMA version. Using sMMS helps to alleviate that issue on CDMA.

Attached FilesCDMA Palm 800w Threaded SMS beta1.zip (674.2 KB, 469 views)GSM Palm 800w Threaded SMS beta2.zip (674.3 KB, 117 views)

i installed the cdma cab but now my phone cant recievce mms. is there a fix? if anyone can help it would highly be appreciated..

Last edited by jay2302; 12-18-2009 at 01:56 PM.
Old 12-18-2009, 01:44 PM
N00b
Carrier: Orange

thom@s is a n00b

Quote:
Adjust screen sensitivity:

HKLM\Drivers\TouchPanel\PressureThreshold

Change PressureThreshold setting to 240 (decimal). You can also increase this number, but do so at your own risk.
My screen didn't work after I modified the setting from 14863 to 240 and made a soft reset... I had to use MyMobiler to be able to (re)modify the PressureThreshold setting again...
Old 12-18-2009, 04:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro, Palm Pre
Carrier: Bell

acidhax knows their stuffacidhax knows their stuffacidhax knows their stuffacidhax knows their stuffacidhax knows their stuffacidhax knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to acidhax
Re: Registry Hacks, Tweaks and .cabs

Nothing happens for me, no improvements :P
Old 12-29-2009, 05:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 700wx/800w

aash05 is a n00b