PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Palm Treo Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   [REQ] Treo Pro ROM Dump (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=66532)

Juicy47 04-27-2009 12:35 AM

[REQ] Treo Pro ROM Dump

Can we get a rom dump for;

Alltel

Sprint

Bell

TELUS

D/\SH 04-27-2009 04:22 AM

Re: [REQ] Treo Pro ROM Dump

hey juicy, send me a pm i got you covered on the sprint version.

Mills00013 04-27-2009 12:09 PM

alltel here: http://www.webosdevs.com/alltel_treo_dump.rar

let me know if there are issues with that

Juicy47 04-27-2009 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 879420)
hey juicy, send me a pm i got you covered on the sprint version.

I think the Alltel one will tie me over for now. How do you find the device? I'm thinking of a backup unit :)

D/\SH 04-27-2009 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juicy47 (Post 880824)
I think the Alltel one will tie me over for now. How do you find the device? I'm thinking of a backup unit :)

im on it right now and suprisingly love it. (not enough to get me from my touch pro though lmao) but the battery life is AMAZING! i took it off the charger at 11:00 in the morning and sent and received over 400 sms messages, over 30 minutes talk time, checked out some things online, had mad emails dropping on from SPJ and by time i plugged it in at 3:30 in the morning it was only down to 31% battery life. the screen does take some getting used to but it isnt too bad overall. the phone is solid and very well made and feels great i nthe hand. the volume could be a little louder on the earpiece but nothing too bad..... the keyboard will trake some getting used to, took me about a day or so before i found that miracle grip that allowed my thumbs to move the correct way... the phone will be a great addition for a backup to your collection. btw since i forgot until now the radio on this device is pretty good and gets about the same signal that i get on my touch pro running the telus radio..... i would recommend that you get the 2 piece holster and case kit for it through seidio like i got. the case is two pieces that slide on the top and bottom and lock into place very nicely and feels great to the touch. thats my 2 cents and pretty much a review of it for you.... ifg you have any further questions i would be happy to assist you..... or if you need to borrow it to look up some things or take it for a test whirl just get at me through pm and we can get that done.

cornelious2 04-27-2009 10:22 PM

yea my wife has this, and honestly if it had custom roms attached to it, I might consider trading my touch pro for it.

Juicy47 04-27-2009 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cornelious2 (Post 881171)
yea my wife has this, and honestly if it had custom roms attached to it, I might consider trading my touch pro for it.

if i get it, i will get a custom rom made.

Juicy47 04-27-2009 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 880841)
im on it right now and suprisingly love it. (not enough to get me from my touch pro though lmao) but the battery life is AMAZING! i took it off the charger at 11:00 in the morning and sent and received over 400 sms messages, over 30 minutes talk time, checked out some things online, had mad emails dropping on from SPJ and by time i plugged it in at 3:30 in the morning it was only down to 31% battery life. the screen does take some getting used to but it isnt too bad overall. the phone is solid and very well made and feels great i nthe hand. the volume could be a little louder on the earpiece but nothing too bad..... the keyboard will trake some getting used to, took me about a day or so before i found that miracle grip that allowed my thumbs to move the correct way... the phone will be a great addition for a backup to your collection. btw since i forgot until now the radio on this device is pretty good and gets about the same signal that i get on my touch pro running the telus radio..... i would recommend that you get the 2 piece holster and case kit for it through seidio like i got. the case is two pieces that slide on the top and bottom and lock into place very nicely and feels great to the touch. thats my 2 cents and pretty much a review of it for you.... ifg you have any further questions i would be happy to assist you..... or if you need to borrow it to look up some things or take it for a test whirl just get at me through pm and we can get that done.

thanks.

can you upload the dump in regular format? the .raw is useless to me.

cornelious2 04-28-2009 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juicy47 (Post 881359)
if i get it, i will get a custom rom made.

you know how to make an unlocker?

D/\SH 04-28-2009 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juicy47 (Post 881361)
thanks.

can you upload the dump in regular format? the .raw is useless to me.

can you send me a pm have a questions for you first and if you can do it or feel you can i will send it out for you to use :)