PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 11:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

temperamentalman knows their stufftemperamentalman knows their stufftemperamentalman knows their stufftemperamentalman knows their stufftemperamentalman knows their stufftemperamentalman knows their stufftemperamentalman knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to temperamentalman Send a message via MSN to temperamentalman
Re: [REQ] Treo Pro ROM Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
Touch or touch pro?

im thinking of getting a treo pro as a 2nd device.

I think CMonex may be able to help us crack this remotely
Touch Pro...pancaked it in my driveway. But I'm liking the Treo better. I think if you end up with one, you just might have it as your primary instead of a backup. Have you talked to CMonex already? Custom ROM on this would be out of the world.

By request, I have added a "donations" link. If you like my work please donate! It's not expected, but it is appreciated!

or, simply hit "Thanks"
Old 04-30-2009, 05:48 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Touch or touch pro?

im thinking of getting a treo pro as a 2nd device.

I think CMonex may be able to help us crack this remotely
thats good, because I tried to make heads or tails over the decompile of our stock spl and I felt truely inept.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

temperamentalman knows their stufftemperamentalman knows their stufftemperamentalman knows their stufftemperamentalman knows their stufftemperamentalman knows their stufftemperamentalman knows their stufftemperamentalman knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to temperamentalman Send a message via MSN to temperamentalman

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
thats good, because I tried to make heads or tails over the decompile of our stock spl and I felt truely inept.
Same here. Felt like I was drooling.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by temperamentalman View Post
Touch Pro...pancaked it in my driveway. But I'm liking the Treo better. I think if you end up with one, you just might have it as your primary instead of a backup. Have you talked to CMonex already? Custom ROM on this would be out of the world.
she is available on the xda irc channel
Old 05-01-2009, 01:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: BB Bold 9700
Carrier: At&t

bwhite4801 knows their stuffbwhite4801 knows their stuffbwhite4801 knows their stuffbwhite4801 knows their stuffbwhite4801 knows their stuffbwhite4801 knows their stuffbwhite4801 knows their stuff

Juicy I am hoping and wishing that you can give us Winmo 6.5 on the treo pro. This phone is the best device that I have ever owned.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro
Carrier: www

mastadriver is a n00b

Good to know there is someone willing to develop the unlocker and finally winmo 6.5 . Great and I think we all should donate
Old 05-06-2009, 10:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2/treo pro/mogul
Carrier: sprint

miketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good work

+1, I have both the touch pro and treo pro and my primary is the treo pro, much easier to get things done. All we need is a good custom rom to take this to the next level.
Old 05-07-2009, 04:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro

error_911 is a n00b

Alright, I'm fairly newb-ish when it comes to Windows Mobile phones, though I was pretty good at working my previous phone, Motorola's KRZR K1M...

Loving my Treo Pro though, and would love to see some ROM upgrades (maybe even something to the tune of WM-6.5 ).

I'm with TELUS and want to share the ROM with the community, but for the life of me can't figure out how. I downloaded 'dumprom' but don't really know where to do from there (nor can find too much instruction online). Any suggestions?
Old 06-16-2009, 01:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: CDMA treo Pro
Carrier: Iusacell

drnoir is a n00b

Quote:
Can we get a rom dump for;

Alltel

Sprint

Bell

TELUS
No, but here's one from IUSACELL, in Mexico. Hope it helps.
http://rapidshare.com/files/24505456...igned.zip.html

It comes with OS 6.1 Pro 5.2.20765.1.4.4 , Software version T850EWW-1.02-IUS and Firmware 1.11.68F. It is, of course, in Spanish, albeit one of the worst translations for Windows Mobile. The ones for the PPC6000 and the Mogul were OK, why did they change them!

I also have the raw files from the original dump. The Part03.raw file times out after 100+ MB, even though it's clocked in at 300+ MB. I Assume that's the ~200 MB I have free.

Please mirror the file, as i'm not signing up for RS for this.
Old 06-17-2009, 02:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Wow, glad this thread has risen from obscurity. Mr. Juicy, anything happening in Rom land? I had a lot of fun flashing your Touch Pro roms, kinda miss those days...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro