PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Palm Treo Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Might be able to get a treo pro...maybe (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=66219)

stillryan 04-24-2009 12:40 AM

Might be able to get a treo pro...maybe

I currently have a Diamond and i found out that i might be able to exchange for a treo pro. Any of y'all that have pro's from from having a touch pro or daimond? If so, which one do you like better? What do you miss from your diamond?

ervman1 04-24-2009 01:48 AM

Re: Might be able to get a treo pro...maybe

i had the diamond and went to the pro 2 weeks ago. honestly the one thing i kind of miss about the diamond is the high res screen but its not that big of a deal to me. i love the keyboard and i can type fairly fast with it. im a big fan of the ringer switch and one of my favorite features has to be the screen saver which will display the time and date and if you have any missed text messages or calls. i prefer the pro to the diamond. i just installed spb mobile shell 3 on the pro and it works perfectly for me. if you want a keyboard dont hesitate, get it. go try it out in store first, its a lot smaller than all other treos...sleek and sexy..lol

Phreddo 04-27-2009 10:22 AM

I like the microsdhc slot!

shailigum 04-27-2009 04:26 PM

lol i hate the microsd slot.
I liked it better when I didn't have to take the back cover off my phone to take it in and out.

cornelious2 04-27-2009 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shailigum (Post 880444)
lol i hate the microsd slot.
I liked it better when I didn't have to take the back cover off my phone to take it in and out.

then just get a 4 gig micro sd card and leave it in the phone. use active sync to transfer files. presto same benefit of onboard storage.

stillryan 05-01-2009 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cornelious2 (Post 881174)
then just get a 4 gig micro sd card and leave it in the phone. use active sync to transfer files. presto same benefit of onboard storage.

Do you know if the phone will read bigger cards, like the 16 gig micro sd's? I just want to know if the phone will read it, or if it will just read 8 gigs.

Hopefully i'll get the phone in the next couple days if things work out the way i want them too!!

big_worm 05-01-2009 10:13 PM

Everything that I have seen says the Treo Pro will take a 32 GB SD Card. I am seriously thinking about getting one in the next few days but I dont know how much the low memory will affect me if I loaded up Opera Mobile and a few other programs.

stillryan 05-02-2009 02:40 PM

Nice! I would love to get a 32 gig card someday. Then i can leave the MP3 player at home.

I just got my pro and i'm loving it. Now i'm trying to learn how to use is properly and customize this bad boy.