PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 09:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

PAPutzback is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Is there a Stable Non Stock ROM available. Is Raider stable?

I've tried them all. The latest one I am running is the ICON ROM and apps just close themselves. The screensaver won't stay on longer than 20 seconds before kicking the homescreen on. It is driving my wife nuts. Which rolls on to me.
I was going to download the latest RaiderRom because the link said it was built on 6/25 but the file that started to download was 23569_5_18 which tells me this was built on 5/18. Any thoughts. Anyone running a 100 percent WAF ROM?
Old 07-02-2010, 01:41 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme
Re: Is there a Stable Non Stock ROM available. Is Raider stable?

any 6.5 release auto closes apps as needed do to low memory. If you have a bunch of apps running at the same time it will close whichever app to preserve ram. This is a hard one to answer cause each phone will react differently to each rom. You can have 2 treo pros next to each other running the same rom and 90% of the time one will run perfect the other will have minor glitches. 6.5 was never "made" to run on the treo pro so there are always going to be little glitches with each rom. Hope this helps

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 07-08-2010, 01:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: Movistar

guilledil is a n00b

That's weird, I have only tried Mord4z ROM, GSM, 6.5 21884 (I think it is posted here and at Xda) and it works great. I have 6.5 in spanish now on my Treo Pro (GSM unlocked bought in the US).
Old 07-10-2010, 11:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro
Carrier: Maxis

voncrane is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPutzback View Post
I've tried them all. The latest one I am running is the ICON ROM and apps just close themselves. The screensaver won't stay on longer than 20 seconds before kicking the homescreen on. It is driving my wife nuts. Which rolls on to me.
I was going to download the latest RaiderRom because the link said it was built on 6/25 but the file that started to download was 23569_5_18 which tells me this was built on 5/18. Any thoughts. Anyone running a 100 percent WAF ROM?
Like you,i've tried ROMs like IMZ_KING 65_23549_RealVGA_Updated (realvga ok but sound issues), Mord4z 21884_en_2010-5-11 and even Build 65_21890_M2D_RealVGA...But each time i keep returning back to Build 21903 which can be found on XDA http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=665115
I've been running it for awhile now and its giving no problems xcept having to tap call history twice to view...Battery life's cool...Try it out n let me know what you think
Old 07-12-2010, 07:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

gmore is a n00b

Been using RaiderROM 6.1 Manila 2D 21057 for a couple of weeks now and love it. I'm not a power user by any means but tether, weather, surf, calendar, etc and prefer it to 6.5.

Always a matter of taste but to answer your question - yes it is very stable.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro