PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2010, 12:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: ANDROID 2.2 Froyo Deodex
Carrier: Sprint

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl
Unhappy Call log ?

Is there a way to show the time and date in the call history? I know that I can see it in call history when i click view all calls but can I makemy call button default to that screen? What I miss about my Touch Pro...except for the contact screen and the way the favorites were displayed.

Last edited by sprintgirl; 03-09-2010 at 02:37 AM.
Old 03-09-2010, 02:39 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Call log ?

hm...i see i ask one question...and nobody helps me but i search new posts daily and help anyone i know how. lol i see how it is.
Old 03-09-2010, 03:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

r134 is a n00b

I would like to know too. Same thing with text messages. Havent been able to find anything yet.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:56 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

been though this phone 1000"s of time and i have never figured this on out sorry

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 03-10-2010, 01:04 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Well thanks for at least letting me know somebody has seen my thread. lol I have searched and googled and checked like every forum page and palm page and cant find it anywhere. I dont usually ask a lot of questions...usually answer more than I ask but I am stumped. Got another touch pro and replaced the speaker today though so will probably just go back to it until I can afford a newer phone. Put in my request for the ESN change today so just waiting for email confirmation. If anyone needs a walk through of taking apart a touch pro hit me up though. Was totally worth the time to have the phone I want back. Thanks again for the response. I will continue to seek the answer after I switch...if I ever find it I will let you know.
Old 03-10-2010, 01:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

samadam is just getting started

In general, for something like this, no response means there's no good answer. The recent calls section of the phone (the whole phone part) isn't all that well organized in my opinion. I doubt there is a way to add it, unless you've seen this behavior on other HTC phones.
Old 03-14-2010, 03:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

maybe the ppl trying to build a custom rom can write it in for me...hint hint
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro