PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 04:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: Cricket

SugarStar is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Stuck at RUU

Ok I have a treo pro. Have been working on this project for about 3 weeks now. I unlocked it with the unlocker in one of the sticky threads. That was successful. The SPL is now 0.37.0000 Made progression!=D>

Now the problem I am having is loading the rom now. I have tried through usb cfays and another one and go through all the steps and follow all the directions for ruu and phone goes to a tri color then to a plain screen with a progress bar at the top that is empty at 0%. The ruu progression stays at 0% also.

I have tried putting this all on the micro sd and powering the phone up pressing the power button and camera button at the same time and it goes to the tri color screen. But nothing happens? Should I delete everything on the microsd card, start from scratch on there. What exactly should I put on the sd card? So I can install the rom directly from there since I'm having problems via usb for some reason.

Someone please simple english how-to? Or what should I search for? Or a link? Thanks.
Old 02-27-2010, 08:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted
Carrier: Sprint

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Stuck at RUU

format the sd card to fat32(doing this will wipe out everything on the card, so back up what u wanna keep)
then after u extract or download the rom of ur choice, open the rom package and find ruu_signed_.nbh. rename it to PANTIMG. now jus paste this file and this file only, on the root of the newly formatted sd card, put fone into bootloader and follow directions on ur fone. after it completes(it shud say "update success"), reset with the stylus. HTH
Old 02-28-2010, 12:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: Cricket
Threadstarter

SugarStar is a n00b
Re: Stuck at RUU

I've tried this and it just sits at the tri-color screen. It doesn't do anything....
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro