PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 04:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: treo pro
Carrier: sprint

mikelong1976 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
text date not in order

i have a palm treo pro and ever since the new year, when i receive a text, the date isn't always correct. which means that some of my text are lower in order from the top text.

any way to correct this?

i have dates like:
1/12/16
1/11/10

now looking at this, there are only 2 dates that are being displayed: the 10 for 2010 and the 16 which i got no clue what date this is?

thanks in advance
Old 01-12-2010, 05:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted
Carrier: Sprint

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: text date not in order

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelong1976 View Post
i have a palm treo pro and ever since the new year, when i receive a text, the date isn't always correct. which means that some of my text are lower in order from the top text.

any way to correct this?

i have dates like:
1/12/16
1/11/10

now looking at this, there are only 2 dates that are being displayed: the 10 for 2010 and the 16 which i got no clue what date this is?

thanks in advance
dont take this negatively, but PLEASE search the forum b4 starting a duplicate thread...in the treo pro forum alone there is one thread and another on this topic...also hit the thanx button if those posts helped u out.
Old 01-19-2010, 05:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: treo pro
Carrier: sprint

ameldgin is a n00b

i have lost the timestamp on my sms messages as of the new year as well on my treo 850. i keep reading of time/date stamp issues on Window Mobile devices. i have only seen a fix for HTC devices....any suggestions?
Old 01-20-2010, 02:23 AM
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameldgin View Post
i have lost the timestamp on my sms messages as of the new year as well on my treo 850. i keep reading of time/date stamp issues on Window Mobile devices. i have only seen a fix for HTC devices....any suggestions?
actually, theres an option posted right b4 ur post
also, congrats on ur 1st post, make an official intro, here
Old 01-20-2010, 02:41 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

samadam is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameldgin View Post
1. The treo pro is an HTC device.
2. Did you even try the fix? The first one I tried worked perfectly for me.
Old 01-20-2010, 03:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx

Andre3000 is a n00b

Ive tried that I have 6.5 installed and regular text messaging and the date doesn't change.
Old 01-20-2010, 06:05 PM
VIP Member

@dre3k, iDunno if that cab is gona fix for the 700w
Old 02-10-2010, 09:16 PM
VIP Member

looks like an official fix has been found by lunigma=D>
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

8rotor8 is keeping up the good work8rotor8 is keeping up the good work

thanks!
History of Phones: Sanyo 5500, Samsung VGA 1000, Sanyo 8200, Sanyo 8300, Samsung 970, Samsung 920, Samsung 880, Samsung Blade, Palm 700p, Palm 755p, Palm 800w, HTC Diamond, Palm Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2, finally a Palm Pre!!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro