PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 10:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

lalord69 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
hard sspl or flasing problem

I currently have cfay 6.5 rom installed and cannot flash anything! neither from USB or SD, here is a lilttle background

Unlocked the deviced
flashed to cfay 6.5 rom ((running it about 3months now))

When I try to flash another rom thru SD, i go into the bootloader and its says version 32! so I so I hard reset((thinking it will fix it or allow me to activesync it)) and nothing.

Well then I thought I needed to unlock it again to get the sspl version 36 of cmonex to show on bootloader but cannot get the phone to sync with the wmd! or neither unlock via SD, it does not recognize the SD((i tried 3 already))

I tried flashing the stock room while going into bootloader then waiting to says "usb" then flashing((bypassing activesync)) and its a no go, it stays in 0% then fails...

Please any input or ideas are welcome...
Old 12-29-2009, 02:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Intrepid
Carrier: The Now Network

rafyrod is keeping up the good workrafyrod is keeping up the good workrafyrod is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to rafyrod
Re: hard sspl or flasing problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalord69 View Post
I currently have cfay 6.5 rom installed and cannot flash anything! neither from USB or SD, here is a lilttle background

Unlocked the deviced
flashed to cfay 6.5 rom ((running it about 3months now))

When I try to flash another rom thru SD, i go into the bootloader and its says version 32! so I so I hard reset((thinking it will fix it or allow me to activesync it)) and nothing.

Well then I thought I needed to unlock it again to get the sspl version 36 of cmonex to show on bootloader but cannot get the phone to sync with the wmd! or neither unlock via SD, it does not recognize the SD((i tried 3 already))

I tried flashing the stock room while going into bootloader then waiting to says "usb" then flashing((bypassing activesync)) and its a no go, it stays in 0% then fails...

Please any input or ideas are welcome...
yup is a pain in the a$$....

what i did was unistall WDC restart the pc and ppc...

another thing was, everytime u connect the treo pro on the pc it tells u to setup the treo pro software thingy thru the phone, so i did that everytime it disconnect me from the WDC till i got it...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro