PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 10:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Intrepid
Carrier: The Now Network

rafyrod is keeping up the good workrafyrod is keeping up the good workrafyrod is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to rafyrod
Treo 800w does not ring in an incoming call !!

Hi folks, sorry if this is posted around here, but recently i traded my touch for a mint codition treo 800w, it worked good for 4 days but now when i going to receive a call the phone does not ring !? I know so because i have call myself with another phone and nothing, i restart the phone and so on and still nothing...

you guys know if theres a fix for this!? i know i'm late in this cuz the phone been out close to a year now...
Old 06-23-2009, 11:07 AM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4
Carrier: Sprint

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc
Re: Treo 800w does not ring in an incoming call !!

You may want to check on the ringer switch at the top of the device. After that maybe check your sounds and try different ringers see if that resolves your issue.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

rafyrod is keeping up the good workrafyrod is keeping up the good workrafyrod is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmanc View Post
You may want to check on the ringer switch at the top of the device. After that maybe check your sounds and try different ringers see if that resolves your issue.
kk

i did..

when i called myself from another phone, the screen didn't turn on, the phone work.

the phone was working good until last saturday, i know that a know issues with the treo 800w, i just dont know if it was fix yet...
Old 06-24-2009, 10:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

from the today screen, go to preferences/wireless mgr/see if ur phone is turned off. mine used to do that sometimes after a soft reset
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-24-2009, 12:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

everything is normal !
Old 06-24-2009, 10:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafyrod View Post
everything is normal !
what was wrong?
or what did u do to fix it?
Old 06-24-2009, 11:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

oh no no...
i said that everything is normal on the setting but still sometime cannot get calls, it is sometime not always.... but i think ima keep as toy for development and use my treo pro for phone use...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w