PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 05:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted
Carrier: Sprint

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Registry Tweak Script for Treo800w

yea, seems peeps are opting for the 850. One tiny thing I noticed dannz bout Mortscript, now when my phone charges, it gets HELLA hot. Literally didnt do that yesterday or any day b4 i installed MScript. Any ideas?
Old 01-07-2009, 05:45 PM
I love root
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Threadstarter

dannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeegcpp View Post
yea, seems peeps are opting for the 850. One tiny thing I noticed dannz bout Mortscript, now when my phone charges, it gets HELLA hot. Literally didnt do that yesterday or any day b4 i installed MScript. Any ideas?
Hmmm, not a clue. Its not like Mortscipt or the script I wrote is constantly running or anything, and if was your phone would hot all the time.

Does it get 'HELLA' hot every time you charge it now? How long did you leave it on the charger? Where talking on it before you charged it? Those are the only things I could think of that would make it hotter than normal. I haven't experienced this so I'm not sure.
Lesson learned don't work on PPC while drinking.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-07-2009, 06:04 PM
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i used to let it charge all night, there were no prollems getting hot. Ok, now it doesnt do that. It caught my attention bcuz it never wud get hot, and the fact it started after i installed, caught my I(no typo). So i hard reset(jus for the hell of it) reinstalled, and all is well now. idk bro, it just caught my I, being that it started after i installed. but neways, good stuff.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Tour/ Treo Pro

integra144 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannzeman View Post
The menu item titled "Tweak List - Enable" is a list of each tweak available. To enable one you scroll down to it, select it, and the screen should refresh. Once you've made all your selections scroll down to "Back to Main".
T
hen select "Quit", and "Yes" to reset your device so the changes you made take effect.

The menu item "Tweak List - Return to Default" will give you the same list of tweaks as "Tweak List - Enable", but when you select then you will be returning to the default registry value, just the way it was before you made any adjustments.

The beeps when you adjust the volume in a call should be on by default. The tweak here is to turn them off so you don't anything when you adjust the volume while in the middle of a phone call.
If you don't hear any beeps when you do this and you want to hear them then try going to "Tweak List - Return to Default", and select "In Call Volume Beep - Default". Then select "Back to Main", then "Quit", then "Yes". If that dosen't work you may have a bigger problem.
ok thank you very much for the reply, but when I click it the screen does refresh, but enable stays as enabled.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:24 PM
I love root
Threadstarter

dannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIP

No problem. If you have any more questions just let me know.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:46 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannzeman View Post
If you have any more questions just let me know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by integra144 View Post
when I click it the screen does refresh, but enable stays as enabled.
same here
Old 01-08-2009, 12:59 AM
I love root
Threadstarter

right. the name of menu item won't change to show you if its enabled or the default. the only way you know you enabled one is the screen refreshes.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: 800W

c4inam2n is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to c4inam2n

Dannzeman, love the script, especially the side key option and the date/time option....Much Thanks Yo
Old 01-08-2009, 01:20 PM
I love root
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by c4inam2n View Post
Dannzeman, love the script, especially the side key option and the date/time option....Much Thanks Yo
you're veey welcome. glad u guys r enjoying it. Im tryin to share with everyone else but no one seems interested
Old 01-08-2009, 05:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

lowspeed is becoming a great contributor

This is awesome!!!

The press power button not locking the phone on first click drove me nuts Why would they change it from what it was ?!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w