PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2008, 02:17 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Dialer for 800w

I just dumped my Diamond, and got this phone. Going from the Diamond to this is a huge downgrade for me as there is not much to do with it as I could with the Diamond. The question I have is there a dialer that works besides the HTC default dialer? I have tried Inesoft but I don't really like it that much. Thanks
Old 12-30-2008, 02:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 800w
Carrier: Sprint

mike1224 is becoming a great contributor
Re: Dialer for 800w

I'm not sure if other dialers work with the WM treos. I had this issue with my old 700wx too.
Old 12-30-2008, 03:23 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

that might be quite disappointing. I might not be keeping this phone very long. I am really heavy into customizing but there are a lot of limitations to this phone. I finally got the opal phonecanvas type of dialer on the diamond working and then the phone kills over.
Old 12-30-2008, 06:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
that might be quite disappointing. I might not be keeping this phone very long. I am really heavy into customizing but there are a lot of limitations to this phone. I finally got the opal phonecanvas type of dialer on the diamond working and then the phone kills over.
then the 800w isn't the fone for customization...however...i jus got into WM recently, so im cool with it...i mite add a line(TP) next month so i cud start fulfilling my ppcgeek fate....to flash or not to flash......that is the question
Old 12-30-2008, 10:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: sprint

ericizzy1 is a n00b

Quote:
I just dumped my Diamond, and got this phone. Going from the Diamond to this is a huge downgrade for me as there is not much to do with it as I could with the Diamond. The question I have is there a dialer that works besides the HTC default dialer? I have tried Inesoft but I don't really like it that much. Thanks
try inesoft 4.4, and if you will pm me your email, i would send you a nice skin i tweaked a bit, that works on the 320x320 screen. btw, the 800 is much better/faster then the diamond(with a bit of tweaking)
Old 12-30-2008, 10:21 PM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

This exactly why I kept my Vogue also...
Old 12-31-2008, 01:15 AM
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
try inesoft 4.4, and if you will pm me your email, i would send you a nice skin i tweaked a bit, that works on the 320x320 screen. btw, the 800 is much better/faster then the diamond(with a bit of tweaking)
ay E1, mind sharing the type of tweaks(or better yet, the path for each reg edit)?? i got resco runnin
Old 12-31-2008, 04:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: sprint

ericizzy1 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeegcpp View Post
ay E1, mind sharing the type of tweaks(or better yet, the path for each reg edit)?? i got resco runnin
post#282: http://discussion.treocentral.com/showthread.php? p=1475415&posted=1#post1475415

post #18: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=167161

post #33: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...=167161&page=2

be very careful with this one, post #1:http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=174963
and this: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=175091

this for touch scrolling and more:http://www.spbclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19369

caller id+dialer:http://www.inesoft.com/eng/index.php?in=download.html

post #33 for surfing: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...=167822&page=2

thanks to all the guys at treo central for all the hard work.
also look for side button

Last edited by ericizzy1; 12-31-2008 at 05:02 AM. Reason: more
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-31-2008, 09:05 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
I am not debating the speed right now. I finally got TF2D installed and full screen working for the most part. There are a few little bugs but I will eventually figure that out. The problem I have with inesoft is that they don't have a call status screen. That kind of bugs me.

Right now I am working on porting over the comm manager from Treo Pro. I need something different from the stock one.

Last edited by Jmz; 12-31-2008 at 03:04 PM.
Old 12-31-2008, 02:46 PM
VIP Member

ay, thanx for the response...which tweak is geared for making the 800w perform faster???? TIAagain
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w