PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2008, 09:27 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

kaw900r is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool SPB Phone suite

Is anyone running this software and the quick touch icons r missing for the phone, email , messaging and the speaker are missing. The only icon i have is the wifi one. They all work but it would be nioce to see the symble that is supposd to be there.
Old 12-05-2008, 05:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: StarTec
Carrier: Cellular One

Painter_ is keeping up the good workPainter_ is keeping up the good work
Re: SPB Phone suite

I tried it again last week. it caused a lot of lockups with my phone.
Old 12-06-2008, 02:22 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

kaw900r is a n00b
Cool Re: SPB Phone suite

I have it working gr8 but just lost the icons for phone, messages, missed calls and the bell but the wifi is there and the software works fine.
Old 12-06-2008, 06:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: StarTec
Carrier: Cellular One

Painter_ is keeping up the good workPainter_ is keeping up the good work

It appeared to be working fine for me also, but The phone would lockup at night. I never had lockups before I installed it. Once I removed it the lockups were gone.
Old 12-07-2008, 02:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaw900r View Post
Is anyone running this software and the quick touch icons r missing for the phone, email , messaging and the speaker are missing. The only icon i have is the wifi one. They all work but it would be nioce to see the symble that is supposd to be there.
first, big ups to littlerain over at xda, cuz thats where I first found out bout da spb website=D>.http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=392985
..from over there i dloaded and installed, all da icons u mention were there...afterwards......
Old 12-07-2008, 11:49 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

kaw900r is a n00b

Are you referring to the littlerain dl? Because it looks as if it is spb mobil let me know if that is the correct one. Because i just about have it perfect and don't want to hard boot today. Also got Resco editor registered and it is a gr8 software but it drains the battery a little bit.
Old 12-07-2008, 04:27 PM
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaw900r View Post
Are you referring to the littlerain dl? Because it looks as if it is spb mobil let me know if that is the correct one. Because i just about have it perfect and don't want to hard boot today. Also got Resco editor registered and it is a gr8 software but it drains the battery a little bit.
littlerain is the author of the thread i linked..i feel u on da battery drain wit resco...i just decided to put everything on da sd, and install/uninstall certain stuff so i dont have to much on here at one time...cuz da fone will let u use ALL this stuff at da same time..batt kill...but yes there is a link for SPB mobile, and like 2 others...
Old 12-08-2008, 10:12 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

kaw900r is a n00b

Yeh i was looking to fix the phone suite issue spb mobile is working gr8. I am on the verge of agreeing with Painter and just delete the phone suite. It isn't giving me any problems but it doesn 'shpow all the icons i wanted it for. Plus i can get most of that functionality with mobil and pre loaded software from sprint. I think the issue really is phone suite isn't compatible with the screen for the 800w. t/y
Old 12-08-2008, 02:52 PM
VIP Member

prolly not..i uninstalled it too
Old 12-17-2008, 11:32 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

kaw900r is a n00b

Just got an emal from SPB and they told me to try th enew beta and it is working gr8. Might want to try it out Painter let me know what u think u also Skeegcpp. Hola back

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w