PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2008, 09:42 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 800W SLIDE THEME!!! by SYanni

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneformula View Post
i have nothing on it other than what came with it from sprint and office communicator.
could u please pm me with the issues u were having?
Old 08-05-2008, 10:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Q9c
Carrier: sprint

1oddmanout is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to 1oddmanout

All I got was a black screen. Looks like a good start, though; thanks for your efforts - I'll be following this thread to check for updates.

http://www.gratitudecampaign.org/fullmovie.php
Old 08-05-2008, 10:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Epic 4G

ervman1 is just getting started

all i got was a black screen as well....any thoughts?

never mind i realized that i had accidentally copied the entire wisbar advance desktop folder instead of its contents into the program files wisbar advance

Last edited by ervman1; 08-05-2008 at 10:57 PM.
Old 08-05-2008, 10:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc 6800
Carrier: touchpro 2

moneymike6800 is a n00b

I have a mogul on a sero plan and will soon be adding a second line on a employee rate plan. I was wondering if any one could tell me the what new features that this custom rom will add. Like on sero you can not use phone as modem and with the new rom i can. What new features will this custom rom add to my new treo 800 or should i stay with htc. I am new to this and have received great info from this site so far. So if possible can anybody direct me in the right direction
Thanks.
Old 08-05-2008, 10:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymike6800 View Post
I have a mogul on a sero plan and will soon be adding a second line on a employee rate plan. I was wondering if any one could tell me the what new features that this custom rom will add. Like on sero you can not use phone as modem and with the new rom i can. What new features will this custom rom add to my new treo 800 or should i stay with htc. I am new to this and have received great info from this site so far. So if possible can anybody direct me in the right direction
Thanks.
well if youre talking about what the slide 800w theme will add in terms of rom then you must be mistaken. this is not a rom update for the 800w. its only a theme, it does not change how the hardware is programmed or anything of the sort but it does provide for a great ui that is pleasing to the eye
Old 08-05-2008, 11:04 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1oddmanout View Post
All I got was a black screen. Looks like a good start, though; thanks for your efforts - I'll be following this thread to check for updates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ervman1 View Post
all i got was a black screen as well....any thoughts?

never mind i realized that i had accidentally copied the entire wisbar advance desktop folder instead of its contents into the program files wisbar advance
after copying the Wisbar advance desktop folder from my zip to your program files lakeride folder, did you soft reset?
Old 08-05-2008, 11:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

thanks it works now but how do i change the time? it says its 10 oclock right now but im in eastern time so its 11 here. thanks again, great work!
Old 08-05-2008, 11:14 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ervman1 View Post
thanks it works now but how do i change the time? it says its 10 oclock right now but im in eastern time so its 11 here. thanks again, great work!
pull up the home(time) dock... go into author mode (tap n hold select author mode...

Tap n hold on clock, select properties... change time zone...

PLEASE tap n hold and get out of author mode before gesturing again...

lemme know what you think of the theme
Old 08-05-2008, 11:15 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

sorry, to get out of author mode, tap n hold ABOVE the home icon to get the proper menu
Old 08-06-2008, 07:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Q9c
Carrier: sprint

1oddmanout is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to 1oddmanout

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
after copying the Wisbar advance desktop folder from my zip to your program files lakeride folder, did you soft reset?
multiple times

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w