PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What is your vote for the best Contact Manager and Dialer?
Iconsoft PhonEx 1 100.00%
Resco Contact Manager 0 0%
Inesoft Phone 0 0%
SPB Mobile Shell 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 07:35 PM
DeveuS_69

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Smile Iconsoft PhoneEx

For all of you who may have been searching for the best repacement for your Contact Manager/Dialer for the Treo Pro, I suggest you check out PhoneEx by IconSoft.

I have tried most of the options available on the market from Resco Contact Manager, SPB Mobile Shell, Inesoft Phone, etc. and each of them has some pros and some cons. Ranging from inefficient operation to user unfriendlyness or conflicting with other software.

I am very pleased with everything about PhoneEx. The design and layout is the best I have used and its ease of use is unparalled. Not only that, but Iconsoft is offering a special promotion to give you the full version for just posting something pertinant to the software.

Vistit them and get it for yourself!
http://www.iconsoft.com/?language=en...47144b9c88a543

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w